Page 3 of 27 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Re:Dark Hand of Valor Recruiting

Is any dhov from darkfall coming over ?

Okie wrote:
    Is any dhov from darkfall coming over ?
    Generally speaking, almost any DHV member comes from Darkfall as that's what I had started DHV for. I just quit the game shortly after it's release myself, etc. =)

I anticipate quite a few DHV members eventually coming over. Right now, most of them are just waiting to see how Xsyon unfolds.

Dhov has some really cool guys in it hope they come over but leave the beefcake crew except for dirty

I have been lookig for tribe for the last 3 days and came to the conclusion that the "Dark Hand of Valor" best fits my style of playing.So I filled in the application I guesse now I play the waiting game

josecuervo12 wrote:
    I have been lookig for tribe for the last 3 days and came to the conclusion that the "Dark Hand of Valor" best fits my style of playing.So I filled in the application I guesse now I play the waiting game
    Hey there and welcome to DHV, we're glad to have ya with us! Now... to get everyone actually ingame... heh

josecuervo12 wrote:
    Saw your app! Thanks for joining us :silly: :silly:

Hello ppl passing by wanted to say hello and thax for the welcome to the DHoV looking foward to play with you all.

I'll be keeping my eyes open on this post for any news on the game and DHoV to keep my self informed on any plans.

I tryed that game lords of ultima and mmmmmmmmmmm not my cup of tea. I'll be playing my CIV IV. I did get team speak 3 so i'll be glad to just chat to know you all better.

Hehe, LoU it isn't my cup of tea either.

My son loves Civ 4. In fact, he's a bit obsessed.

Hello Silifaira,

I really like the guilds description and code of conduct. ... been looking for a tribe since i pre ordered in march but never found one that fit my playstyle since now.
    I just sent an application! :cheer:

/signed

Finally bought it, hopefully I will get invited into game fairly soon to join you all.