Page 4 of 27 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Re:Dark Hand of Valor Recruiting

Hello hello hello ppl

I am to see new names in the post especially if they are new members like me. I wanted to share with everybody what was the magic words used by Silifaira to make me want to join DHoV.

"We also encourage applications from couples, women and older adults" "older adults" "older adults" "older adults" :woohoo:

Well I am 121 years old and I use depends. Do I fit the criteria?

Also I was wondering if its ok if we post here a little about us and our play style? You all know I have to make sure that all you young whipper snappers can keep up with me you know the "older Adult"

Heyas!

I've been following Xyson for some time, and submitted an app. Look forward to learning more about you folks and getting familiar. I like what I see

josecuervo12 wrote:
    Hello hello hello ppl
    Did you try the ones with the new velcro tabs - makes for a much nicer fit :woohoo:

Getting closer to game time.... B)

Great to have you on board!

DanielVE wrote:
    Hello Silifaira,

I really like the guilds description and code of conduct. ... been looking for a tribe since i pre ordered in march but never found one that fit my playstyle since now.
    I just sent an application! :cheer:

Hmm, about my playstyle...

I tend to be more of a PVE'er in MMOs, but love PVP in shooters, so if the right game came out, PVP could be fun. I know I had fun in group PVP in Darkfall.

I love to group up and head out to accomplish a goal, no matter what it is, or I can spend all day just gathering or exploring solo. Really, each game seems to have its fun things to do, and just as soon as I think I have my playstyle figured out, a new game comes out and I find something in that game that wasn't as much fun in others. Like crafting. I'm normally not big on crafting, but sometimes a game will have a system that makes it more fun to do.

So, all that to say....it depends on the game.

hello hello heool ppl.

I think is better that I come clean with everybody I am not 121 year old but I am 39 and no I dont use depends even though I have been tempted to try then :P. I lived for the longest time in South America so I am fluent in spanish some times comes handy in mmorpg.
    I have been a mmorpg player for a long time from Ultima Online to Aion. My favorite mmorpg was Horizon. They allowed players to modify the enviroment and it had a hybrid skill base leveling system. That is what I'm looking foward to in Xsyon.
    For most of my life I done Martial Arts and read a lot of books like Art of War, Strategy of Resistance which I incorporate to my play style...I call it "The Plan".

-Exploration settlement and resourses
    -Gathering and development of resourses (crafting)
    -Fortifying potitions
    -Expanding

If "The Plan" comes across PvP bring it on.

I am big on teamwork and enjoy helping others.

Ronus wrote:
    josecuervo12 wrote:
    Hello hello hello ppl
    Did you try the ones with the new velcro tabs - makes for a much nicer fit :woohoo:

Getting closer to game time.... B)
    What they come with velcro tabs!!!! . You mean I can get rid of my cotton diapers and the nasty pins yeahhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

Yep, like me, still a bit young for the depends, but, oil of olay has become my best friend

Is Horizon's still around?

My playstyle varies depending on the game, but usually tends more towards the PvE/crafter/builder style.

I love FPS shooters though, and am usually fairly decent at those (on the PC, console... I suck. heh). I play TF2, BC2 mostly, but have played the majority of shooters since the beginning of video game time (I'm 38).

Mostly I see myself as a PvE'r and working to build/better the tribe in whatever it needs. I'm also a gatherer for some reason, I can do the endless drone of gathering as long as what I'm doing is serving a greater purpose.

You forgot to include lots of friendly fire. :laugh: :silly: :kiss: