Page 5 of 27 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Re:Dark Hand of Valor Recruiting

Friendly fire What is that?

I guess the latin in me just doesn't get it

"Hey here I am, you know your old friend....BANG!!!! ooopsss sorry I shot you."

Is that friendly fire?

When you run up the stairs in BC2 and someone from your team scares you and you shoot them in the face, killing them. :blush:

Yay!! I am in!!

gtz silif, is current planned launch date still 15th june?

Silifaira wrote:
    When you run up the stairs in BC2 and someone from your team scares you and you shoot them in the face, killing them. :blush:

Wow that sounds like a girl I used to date in South America {like 20 tears ago } if you got to closse you would get some friendly fire for her father :P

Thax for the free English class wasent familiar with that definition frendly fire

hope we dont have any of that in this game

Last I read it was still June 15.

Played last night for quite a while. Had a great time, but it did crash a few times...but it crashed for everyone on the server.

And LOL at josecuervo. Is that why you USED to date her?

No! NO! no!

You can't come on this Tab and say I played last night it was fun. You know that is cruel you need to elaboreate and make the people in this tribe that have not gotten the invite to beta drool in envy. I demand my right to hear more and grow green with envy.

{Used} did I spelled it wrong? Did I use it out of context? You need to correct me if I made a mistake otherwise how am I going to learn unless you are making fun out of me which is OK too

josecuervo12 wrote:
    No! NO! no!

You can't come on this Tab and say I played last night it was fun. You know that is cruel you need to elaboreate and make the people in this tribe that have not gotten the invite to beta drool in envy. I demand my right to hear more and grow green with envy.

{Used} did I spelled it wrong? Did I use it out of context? You need to correct me if I made a mistake otherwise how am I going to learn unless you are making fun out of me which is OK too
    No, but im making fun of you!

Bump for knowing these guys from darkfall

Nope, you used it correctly. I just meant is the father the reason that you no longer date her.

And now, August 15.

Yeah, release is scheduled for Aug 15'th now. Not too big a deal though, they are still letting people in that pre-ordered and things are still getting done. No complaints from me really. =)