Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    [QUOTE=YamiOkami;73194]Is probably best if you let the tribes add themselves if they want... im sure there are some who want to stay reasonably anon, secret location etc.

Doing a name and location could be a very bad idea if the tribe didnt volunteer the information themselves.[/QUOTE]

Tribe locations are only secret until someone find you.

Well but i guess sooner or later even tribes that dont volunteer there location will end up on the map, but it isnt a bad thing at all!

Keep up the good work, Archangei!

[QUOTE=Archangei;72974]Updated with some still samples as well[/QUOTE]

checked the location today, hmm missing a lot of tribes, I see.

Here is a Tribe list by the way

Univrsal : 864| 970 |996

Makk's Place 864 | 308 | 684

Tale of the Golden Monkey 864| 378 | 814

Asdadaa: 904 | 675 | 12

Ghost Dance: 864| 75| 867

SoTA Backup: 864 | 305 | 863

Dark Hand of Valor: 863| 951 | 453

Lux Aracana 823 | 879 | 1009

Sons of Liberty 823 | 708 | 880

Earp's 863 | 727 | 90

Nomads of Xsyon 863 | 451 | 223

Political map

I like the idea of a political map. But I am kinda worried since many people will not want to give their coordinates.

What do you guys think of assigning zones to tribes. We work out a map ([I]color coded by tribe color[/I]) and people will be able to battle for land and such, Like contested territory.

Example: Legion tribe is in 1020, We would claim this zone as part of Legion, if there is another tribe within the zone they can contest for zone rights.

The tribe in control would have total control to do as he pleases with homesteads, taxes and such. People would either have to look for help from other tribes to fend off their tyrannous zone leader (If that's the case).

We would have to have some basic rules made up on how to contest and fight for land, and also create some sort of color code map with the land that each active tribe controls.

Just an idea... lets put our heads together to work out something, this would start great alliances and perhaps even wars (just think of having an enemy cutting down your trees) or something like that.

[QUOTE=Liquidblade;90450]I like the idea of a political map. But I am kinda worried since many people will not want to give their coordinates.

What do you guys think of assigning zones to tribes. We work out a map ([I]color coded by tribe color[/I]) and people will be able to battle for land and such, Like contested territory.

Example: Legion tribe is in 1020, We would claim this zone as part of Legion, if there is another tribe within the zone they can contest for zone rights.

The tribe in control would have total control to do as he pleases with homesteads, taxes and such. People would either have to look for help from other tribes to fend off their tyrannous zone leader (If that's the case).

We would have to have some basic rules made up on how to contest and fight for land, and also create some sort of color code map with the land that each active tribe controls.

Just an idea... lets put our heads together to work out something, this would start great alliances and perhaps even wars (just think of having an enemy cutting down your trees) or something like that.[/QUOTE]

Impossible with safe zones

[url]http://xsyon.petrys.net/map/main.html[/url] you need something like this for a political map though I doubt many will contribute if they want to keep things secret.

Xsyon Citizen
    Zookeeper... Thats a good idea mate...