Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    it does not really make me happy though, as that reply and idea of it happening sooner than folk think, is pretty bloody standard response these days.

unless you got a 3/4 yr old pc ? what the heck, seriously? Ive yet to see a game released TODAY that I can not run with my 3yr old pc. Raguel, that is not a real clever way to write anything here to be honest, the game has been running fine for the most part for all with rigs of varying ages im sure. For it not to after a zone db update of 1.5gb's, be told its to fix forming of the land etc, and then still be ok then suddenly next day log in and its useless on fps out the blue is a crazy thing to say to the paying public here.

Things have been changing of late with little feedback on what has been changed, this is what gets up peoples noses ( yes defo mine ) and then spewed about how ur rig is at fault, hey throw some money at it to hide the inconsistency with the code that will fix it right? pfft..

Lets have some proper community feedback, good old honest straight down the line stuff, no vague reply, and the audacity to put TEEHEE at the end like its fun.

its not..

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by GuideRaguel View Post
    however it is coming much sooner than most people think.
    ORLY? You sure about that? Because based on the latest "Xsyon Updates" post, a lot of people were probably expecting it yesterday:

Quote Originally Posted by Xsyon
    We are working primarily on improving the patcher and patch system this weekend in addition to some continued improvements to the server and client. I expect to update everything on Monday!
    But, kudos for blaming the playerbase for daring to play the game with anything less than a [insert whatever hottest gaming rig is as of 3/29/11].

Xsyon Citizen
    I can read. I saw the word "expect". Your point?

If you didn't pick a spot to homestead yet, gogo, you should try wandering and exploring the map a bit. If you die and lose your stuff, no big deal at this point, reroll and start from a new starting area. Not only is it rather fun, and not only will you see a lot of places before you decide where you want to live, you'll also probably find zones where your fps is fairly high. They tend to be quieter zones, but they're not always on the outer edges of the map. Speaking of map, check the zone maps from these forums to help you find your way around.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    ORLY? You sure about that? Because based on the latest "Xsyon Updates" post, a lot of people were probably expecting it yesterday:

But, kudos for blaming the playerbase for daring to play the game with anything less than a [insert whatever hottest gaming rig is as of 3/29/11].
    Sirius, how do you expect anyone in life to give you what you want? Every post it is the same approach "Stomp around, scream, fuss, alienate, act like a child, etc". You clearly do not like enough about this game. So why do you play? Self-punishment?

On topic: Keep pounding away at the problems, we appreciate it

Xsyon Citizen
    Thanks for stopping in to insult me. I appreciate and respect that, since this is the "what you think about certain players" forum.

The game has not been playable since March 7th. I know, I know, I'm just being a whiny child for having a problem with that, right? Yeah.

If you think sensible discussion and legitimate pursuit of self-interest are "acting like a child", I feel sorry for your future kids.

Sirius, you're never happy with anything. Something breaks you're unhappy, they say something is in the works to fix things your unhappy. You get this worked up about a game, your stress level irl must be thru the roof. =P

And moose, I think that was moose anyway, my old pc was three when bad company 2 came out. It took a lot of tweaking to get it to run with enough frames to make it comfortable to play.

Im going out on a limb here but may take the pressure of Jordi a little bit,

Heres an email i recieved.

If this is agaisnt TOS Please delete

Hey Ross,

It’s good to see you around! We’re patching out an update today or tonight that should improve frame rate a lot (it boosted from 25 to 100 and 15 to 60 on low settings on my main system here at a slow location.

The problem was primarily with lights and campfires. We’re still optimizing old code, but with our new graphics expert it’s going well!

Thanks for the report.

Xsyon Support Team

Notorious Games

Email: bugs@notorious-games.com

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by r0ss0 View Post
    Hey Ross,

It’s good to see you around! We’re patching out an update today or tonight that should improve frame rate a lot (it boosted from 25 to 100 and 15 to 60 on low settings on my main system here at a slow location.

The problem was primarily with lights and campfires. We’re still optimizing old code, but with our new graphics expert it’s going well!

Thanks for the report.

Xsyon Support Team
    Notorious Games
    Wow. If only they would just post updates like that. Hope that email isn't made-up.