Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Thanks for stopping in to insult me. I appreciate and respect that, since this is the "what you think about certain players" forum.

The game has not been playable since March 7th. I know, I know, I'm just being a whiny child for having a problem with that, right? Yeah.

If you think sensible discussion and legitimate pursuit of self-interest are "acting like a child", I feel sorry for your future kids.
    Notify me when you have developed the ability to have a sensible conversation. I have seen nothing in any of your posts, that indicates you have the ability to do so. I didn't come here to insult you, but rather enlighten you on your poor attitude. Maybe take a break, play something that "works" for you.

The game has been quite playable for me for a while now. I know many people are having problems, but the devs did state they are working on it. Their word is the only one we have to go with. They may not have everything done right now, but I have noticed much improvement from the start. Bug squashing takes time. You are not aware of this being just a player, but there it is the whole truth.

Wow. If only they would just post updates like that. Hope that email isn't made-up.
    No its not as it has my original email attached to it via reply

@Dade, I have no idea about your tweaking , but I think you are missing the point here, If I could not play xsyon with my pc at all since beta then fine I would hold my hands up, this is not about having a pc needing tweaking to play bf2 or xsyon, the game was fine on the pc, the only issues were the ping, that got fixed and now the game is laggy system wise.

If you are not seeing any graphical lag ( with no changes to game content or amounts might I add ) then its more than likely you have a system at this time that does not see these issues, do you know what frames you were getting before last 1.5gb update and now after? Id like to see if you have a drop. and if so the drop would be still in acceptable levels so you dont get the problems.

oh and btw I can play bf2 in dx10 and AA on with no problems

Oh and its unplayable for mike as well he says now.. and his setup is again one step up from mine

I know what you were getting at. =P Most people weren't having an issue before the patch. Besides, 3 or 4 yr isn't really old for a pc since most games are in development for such a long time.
    I don't know what my pre-patch frames were but now I average about 33fps. In our zone I don't notice any issue, however if I cross into 822 for trees I take a frame hit got about 30 sec then it stabilizes

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenmaster13 View Post
    Notify me when you have developed the ability to have a sensible conversation. I have seen nothing in any of your posts, that indicates you have the ability to do so. I didn't come here to insult you, but rather enlighten you on your poor attitude. Maybe take a break, play something that "works" for you.

The game has been quite playable for me for a while now. I know many people are having problems, but the devs did state they are working on it. Their word is the only one we have to go with. They may not have everything done right now, but I have noticed much improvement from the start. Bug squashing takes time. You are not aware of this being just a player, but there it is the whole truth.
    Zenmaster, I'm thrilled the game plays fine for you and I'm glad you take it upon yourself to constantly post that players who aren't so lucky should simply shut up and stop complaining. Your opinions on what other players should do, say, and think are extremely valuable.

/sarcasm off, you're unintelligent and incredibly self-righteous. If the game runs great for you, then go play it instead of trolling people who want answers on when this paid-for product will begin working.

Zenmaster, I'm thrilled the game plays fine for you and I'm glad you take it upon yourself to constantly post that players who aren't so lucky should simply shut up and stop complaining. Your opinions on what other players should do, say, and think are extremely valuable.

/sarcasm off, you're unintelligent and incredibly self-righteous. If the game runs great for you, then go play it instead of trolling people who want answers on when this paid-for product will begin working.
    Not trolling at all. In fact if you take the crap out of your eyes and brain, then proceed to read like the smart person you think you are, you would see that I wrote "I know many people are having problems".

Also, to further discount your lies and BS, this is the first time I have stated the game is working fairly good for me. No, it is not working perfectly for me, but that is why bug reports, suggestions, questions, etc. are there.

You really have to stop calling other people unitelligent. I know tonnes more about computers, programming, etc. than you. If you knew as much as I did, your requests and responses would have alot less "screaming and stomping" in them. Are you blind to all the normal people calling you out for acting this way? Grow up Sirius. Add constructive comments, provide solutions. Do not rage, rant, and have your panties in a bind all the time. It just pisses people off, including the people who you NEED to help you. Patience is the key for you, or perhaps some other game or activity in the mean time, while they sort the problems out. If you need more anger management, I am always around to help a damaged fellow like yourself

Xsyon Citizen
    Acknowledging players are having legit problems + insulting players for demanding fix timetable/etc = trolling
    I'm not even sure where you're getting that I've been putting out "lies and BS" about whether the game is working for you. Are you insane?
    I've made suggestions and bug reports and all I've asked for is a simple timeframe for when they think they will have this resolved. Why you feel the need to speak out against that is beyond me.

I'm glad you know more than me about computers and programming, but I know plenty. I am aware it takes time to fix problems, and it takes time even to identify problems. I am aware that compromises may have to be made which might detrimentally affect one segment of players, in order to produce the best results for the majority of players. Somehow, this doesn't magically make me unconcerned as to whether I can actually play this game that I like and have paid for.

None of this makes me "rage", although I'll admit the idiotic fanboy responses, dropping insults like highway litter and telling people to STFU and like it, come pretty close.

You sure resort to insults and name-calling a lot for someone who brings zero substantive discussion to the table and seems to drop in on threads only to tell people to stop complaining...

Acknowledging players are having legit problems + insulting players for demanding fix timetable/etc = trolling
    I'm not even sure where you're getting that I've been putting out "lies and BS" about whether the game is working for you. Are you insane?
    I've made suggestions and bug reports and all I've asked for is a simple timeframe for when they think they will have this resolved. Why you feel the need to speak out against that is beyond me.

I'm glad you know more than me about computers and programming, but I know plenty. I am aware it takes time to fix problems, and it takes time even to identify problems. I am aware that compromises may have to be made which might detrimentally affect one segment of players, in order to produce the best results for the majority of players. Somehow, this doesn't magically make me unconcerned as to whether I can actually play this game that I like and have paid for.

None of this makes me "rage", although I'll admit the idiotic fanboy responses, dropping insults like highway litter and telling people to STFU and like it, come pretty close.

You sure resort to insults and name-calling a lot for someone who brings zero substantive discussion to the table and seems to drop in on threads only to tell people to stop complaining...
    Please don't misquote me. It just makes you look like more of a fool. I have never told anyone to "STFU and like it". You really are in a blind rage over all this.

Insults, hmmm. Just about every post you make is filled with insults "idiotic fanboy responses". Sirius, learn how to take what you dish out. I mean you give off the air of a bad ass, but the stink of a weakling.

Your demands and raging, compiled with your ignorance and drama-queen tactics are some of the problems you have. Anyone who says anything against you is labelled "fanboy". You need to try harder than that.

Bottom line: Be nice and you will get more, be who you are now, and get less, plus reaonable people like myself will not feel the need to down your BS and child-like tactics

guys take your knicker party elsewhere and keep this thread for those that have problems with fps. pm or something jeez

Quote Originally Posted by r0ss0 View Post
    Im going out on a limb here but may take the pressure of Jordi a little bit,

Heres an email i recieved.

If this is agaisnt TOS Please delete

Hey Ross,

It’s good to see you around! We’re patching out an update today or tonight that should improve frame rate a lot (it boosted from 25 to 100 and 15 to 60 on low settings on my main system here at a slow location.

The problem was primarily with lights and campfires. We’re still optimizing old code, but with our new graphics expert it’s going well!

Thanks for the report.

Xsyon Support Team

Notorious Games

Email: bugs@notorious-games.com
    Sweet. I am looking forward to that. 8)

((if you trololol us you better start hiding))