Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
Thanks for stopping in to insult me. I appreciate and respect that, since this is the "what you think about certain players" forum.

The game has not been playable since March 7th. I know, I know, I'm just being a whiny child for having a problem with that, right? Yeah.

If you think sensible discussion and legitimate pursuit of self-interest are "acting like a child", I feel sorry for your future kids.
Notify me when you have developed the ability to have a sensible conversation. I have seen nothing in any of your posts, that indicates you have the ability to do so. I didn't come here to insult you, but rather enlighten you on your poor attitude. Maybe take a break, play something that "works" for you.

The game has been quite playable for me for a while now. I know many people are having problems, but the devs did state they are working on it. Their word is the only one we have to go with. They may not have everything done right now, but I have noticed much improvement from the start. Bug squashing takes time. You are not aware of this being just a player, but there it is the whole truth.