Page 52 of 57 FirstFirst ... 2425051525354 ... LastLast
    October 5 2012

Hello Xsyon Citizens!

The Main Server has been updated with a minor patch. This patch simply addresses some server stability issues and database cleanup in preparation for free trials. There won't be any patch notes posted for this update as there are no visible improvements for players.

This has been another busy week for me: travelling back home to the US and making final adjustments for free trials and the coming Kickstarter launch. We're getting there and are gearing for a launch of free trials by the 15th!

October 15 2012

Hello Xsyon Citizens!

The Trial Server will be open the the public October 17 at roughly 7:00 AM PST after running maintenance. The Trial Server will be open to all players with data duplicated from the Main Server. The only difference is that we will reset the Trial Server data every Monday.

We will make official announcements on various websites this week.

Please help spread the word!

October 17 2012

Hello Xsyon Citizens!

The Trial Server is now open to the public!

All players with a forum account can log in to the Trial Server through the Xsyon Launcher and enjoy free play time. The Trial Server data will reset every Monday.

We've also updated our launcher and maintenance schedule. Maintenance will run Mondays and Fridays from 1:00 AM to 2:00 AM PST.

Please feel free to spread the word about Free Trials if you have friends that would like to experience Xsyon.

Enjoy!

November 5 2012

Hello Xsyon Citizens!

We are moving forward we a new ad campaign and will finally launch our Kickstarter fund raiser this month. The Trial Server will remain open to the public at least until the end of this year.

I will be travelling, primarily for personal reasons, for the next 2 to 3 weeks. Behind the scenes we have been working primarily on bugs and stability issues. We will switch to more substantial feature evolution once I return to the US.

November 11 2012

Hello Xsyon Citizens!

Maintenance on Monday, November 12, will run late. I will announce the maintenance time one hour prior to shutting down the server, both in game and here. Maintenance will be at roughly 6:00 AM PST.

November 12 2012

Hello Xsyon Citizens!

Maintenance will start at 5:00 AM PST today. The servers will be back up at roughly 6:30 AM PST.

November 16 2012

Hello Xsyon Citizens!

I've answered the latest Questions to the Developers here: http://www.xsyon.com/showthread.php/...ll=1#post96521

I apologize for the delay in these answers. These past few months have been very hectic with the website move, setting up the trial server and preparations for the future of Xsyon. I have also had a lot to deal with personally with my wife's pending immigration to the US, the reason for my current travels. This was a time consuming process for us both but I'm happy to say that all went well and we'll be in the US by Thanksgiving.

The Trial Server has been updated with a round of bug fixes. We are running some final tests and will patch these out early next week if the issues are confirmed fixed.

November 18 2012

Hello Xsyon Citizens!

The next maintenance will run on Tuesday November 20 at 1:00 AM PST. This will include a patch on the main server for several bug fixes. The Trial Server data will also reset at this time.

November 21 2012

Both client and server were updated with a bug fix patch yesterday. Full patch notes are here:

November 20 Patch Notes

November 21 2012

Hello Xsyon Citizens!

Our first big announcement today!

We have reduced the prices for Xsyon Prelude Game Accounts and Subscriptions as follows:

Xsyon Game Account: $29.99
    Xsyon Monthly: $9.99
    Xsyon Quarterly: $28.47
    Xsyon BiAnnual: $53.94
    Xsyon Yearly: $95.88

Enjoy!