Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

How do I unsubscribe so I do not get charged again

You can keep my $40.00 but how do I stop my subscription so I do not get charged the $14.99 a month? I see no way to cancel subscription...

Quote Originally Posted by Morketh View Post
    You can keep my $40.00 but how do I stop my subscription so I do not get charged the $14.99 a month? I see no way to cancel subscription...
    contact support http://www.xsyon.com/support

Email sent, thank you.

No, to cancel your subscription please see the tab marked cancel in your account page.

Support cannot help you cancel your account.

so how would I go about doing that, when there is no cancel button under the paymenthisotry/cancel tab??

Quote Originally Posted by boomer0901 View Post
    so how would I go about doing that, when there is no cancel button under the paymenthisotry/cancel tab??
    Wow you quitting? Its getting bad in here.

Quote Originally Posted by boomer0901 View Post
    Same deal over here, paid with credit card before you had paypal, no cancel button.

The cancel button is located under your info page that shows you paid for the game and the monthly fee. one of those boxes say cancel right under it. I canceled my account yesterday. Im just going to wait till more content does come out then resub. I understand its a small team and such. But i cant see a reason to keep paying for what is actually in the game working atm. Good luck all.

http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b2...e/cancelxs.jpg
    Is a link to my account page.
    I pay with credit and there is a cancel link (circled it)

Hope it helps though I am sorry to see you go