Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Please add trees!!!!

Trees are all cut down ! How can we do now? No log, no ranches! what's next? Junk?

Some have said that trees are on a regrowing cycle and will return in the spring, well it's almost spring so let's hope.

Quote Originally Posted by Miyukini View Post
    Trees are all cut down ! How can we do now? No log, no ranches! what's next? Junk?
    Well im hoping the world keeps a bit of realism, I think trees should grow back over time, seems like winter just ended so maybe the trees will begin to grow. Resource managment should be the key. Maybe managing resources will give pvp a reason to exist more. After all isnt that what a lot of real world disputes are about

There was a huge logging dispute already. Many trees were strip cut and burned to ash.

Also, you might just have to travel a bit if you are out of trees in your near vicinity. You might have to actually haul them back.

Quote Originally Posted by gionni View Post
    Well im hoping the world keeps a bit of realism, I think trees should grow back over time, seems like winter just ended so maybe the trees will begin to grow. Resource managment should be the key. Maybe managing resources will give pvp a reason to exist more. After all isnt that what a lot of real world disputes are about
    I agree, my tribe has been trying to keep all trees within viewing distance up, but there is a tribe near us who cuts down all trees in site and about a week ago a bunch of griefers came through and chopped and deleted an entire valley of trees.

I love my secret weapon skill place

Needs to be that you can't remove the stumps that aren't on your tribes owned land and then have the trees regrow back from stumps every spring.

Quote Originally Posted by gionni View Post
    Realism don't have to break gameplay. If you have to wait 2 weeks to be able to see a treebecause an other tribe burned all trees to ash, i'm not agree.

We need to be able to plant sapplings

Why not allow us to plant our own trees, bushes, ETC? Wouldn't matter if any of the trees are destroyed, just plant a field trees.

Quote Originally Posted by ordogg View Post
    Why not allow us to plant our own trees, bushes, ect. Wouldn't matter if the trees are destroy, just plant a field.
    I agree wholly with this idea, maybe we'll see something like this when we get farming.