Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Ability to Delete Baskets PLEASE!

My tribal landscape is filling up with bugged baskets that no one can open or the permissions cannot be set.

Quote Originally Posted by Rudder View Post
    My tribal landscape is filling up with bugged baskets that no one can open or the permissions cannot be set.
    I agree, I have the same issue.

guides can assist with this

Guides should not touch anyone's basket without devs setting clear rules! Baskets should decay or should be public outside of tribal area.

Basket permissions needs to be gone over and reworked.
    Last night I dropped a tribe, all my baskets were set to public .. I couldn't open them because they weren't on my land.. since I was no longer in the tribe. Even though it was my bags that I had created and the bags were set to public. This is a hasstle. Even some that were set to tribe had been taken outside out tribe land and set down on the ground outside of our tribe zone were "locked" How can tribe set permissions work outside of tribe zones.. this make no sense at all.

One was a tribe set bag that I had picked up to move things while still in the tribe I loaded it up... After I dropped tribe and then dropped the bag I couldn't access it anymore even though I had been using it after dropping from the tribe... its so agrevating.

Allowing anyone to change and set permission in a tribe compounds this issue as you really have to check the permissions each time you pick up or set down a bag incase someone might have altered them.

Is the baskets on the tribe land can not be opened? Is the baskets belong to the tribe member?
    Did the tribe member quit the tribe???