Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Melaquinn View Post
    March 29th

5pm PST - The server is down, while we patch out an update.

Try reading the Xsyon main server status thread
    Try reading in general.

March 29th

Yeah, try reading the rest of the thread. this was concerning an error with that patch.

On a side note, it is working now.

Quote Originally Posted by Volcom View Post
    Same here. Do they even test this stuff?
    They just did.

March 29th

Uh... they brought the patch server back up long enough to hand a bad patch to several of us. Your assumption that we are a bunch of neanderthals who can't read is unfounded, that thread was updated 20-25 minutes before this happened to us. If we were to sit around and wait for them to actually announce when they put the server back online, rather than try it every once in a while, we'd be waiting extra. You can call me impatient, that I'll give you... I want to get back to play.

Quote Originally Posted by cliff View Post
    Uh... they brought the patch server back up long enough to hand a bad patch to several of us. Your assumption that we are a bunch of neanderthals who can't read is unfounded, that thread was updated 20-25 minutes before this happened to us. If we were to sit around and wait for them to actually announce when they put the server back online, rather than try it every once in a while, we'd be waiting extra. You can call me impatient, that I'll give you... I want to get back to play.
    +1 .

Quote Originally Posted by cliff View Post
    You'll have to forgive the Wessex people, they aren't the sharpest knives in the drawer

Loading Entities has not been fixed I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by LoginServerDown View Post
    On a side note, it is working now.
    Yes I quoted myself.

Spoke too soon, server isn't up. Hung on load, tried to relog again, can't connect to the game server.

Quote Originally Posted by LoginServerDown View Post
    Yes I quoted myself.

Spoke too soon, server isn't up. Hung on load, tried to relog again, can't connect to the game server.
    Try reading the Xsyon main server status thread, gosh. Obviously the server is still down!