Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

xsyon unknown error compiling effectterrain.fx

This is the message I was greeted with after connecting to the patch server. After this the patcher shuts down.

Same here.
    Got this error on both of my computer.

It's not just you, same here.

Same here. Do they even test this stuff?

Sorry to both of you, but I'm glad it's not just me

Quote Originally Posted by RogueBagel View Post
    Sorry to both of you, but I'm glad it's not just me
    I still cannot connect to the patch server, so my guess is they turned on the server and you guys patched the wrong patch maybe?

Quote Originally Posted by Xidian View Post
    I still cannot connect to the patch server, so my guess is they turned on the server and you guys patched the wrong patch maybe?
    Just tried again and it looks like they took down the patching server again.

Quote Originally Posted by Xidian View Post
    was thinkign this. 3 of us got patched, cant load, then within a few minutes the 4th couldnt patch

I show the patch server down again now, but when it did patch it, I was able to reproduce the error, so they left the server up for a little while. I reckon it's down now for the fix to this.

Yeah was trying to connect for like 15mins after it went down, and then I Stopped for like 15mins, so they probably brought it up and then took it down.

11. 03-29-2011, 05:32 PM