credit where credit is due

the communication in the most recent update is outstanding.

I've yet to see if it actually works as described in game but telling us what you did, and what you're going to be focusing on was a nice little bit of info.

Just keep it up with progress reports...but yeah, lots of bitching, typically very few attaboys.

so, now to see if what you said you did, actually does what you said it will do, without destroying my machine

Agreed!

Was just about to toss the towel in the ring...had it in had...

Lets get to adjusting content!!!

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised by the update as well.

Hope they keep this up, it's nice when game developers don't ignore their community.

I dont know what he did but my game performence went up 100% today. I'm not use to it runing at such a good framrate.

More communication always goes along way. Keep up the good work!

I dont have the exact before and after FPS numbers, but when I logged in today I suddenly could actually play. Something worked right cause my FPS is noticably better.

I think that the latest updates show that while they may not comment, the devs are definitely reading the forum. As they have done the main two things that have been (reasonably) asked for. Telling us what the updates do and giving us a heads up on what's to come.

Thanks for the work and for listening!

Gotta hand props to the developers. They read, they listen, and they check in-game to see what the people who aren't on the forums are doing / wanting. And they have come a long way from February 18th with a small team. Total props for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Saolite View Post
    Gotta hand props to the developers. They read, they listen, and they check in-game to see what the people who aren't on the forums are doing / wanting. And they have come a long way from February 18th with a small team. Total props for them.
    This is precisely what they SHOULD be doing. I could see and feel improvments immediatly after the patch.

I hope they continue this trend.

Tweaking the combat system must be the next priority.