Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roxout View Post
    This is not a PvP oriented game???? Then why do we have armor and weapons???
    For pimp show and bear bitches :P

The code and mechanics needs to be cleaned up.
    When you die you wait for your deathbar.. Then get a menu that you click only to lead you back at your totem so you wait again.
    I am sure this was a lazy fix to pvp ghost fighting..

The way death worked before this change...
    You would die and return to your totem after the bar ran out OR you could turn into a ghost and respawn in the area you died instead of returning to your totem.
    The dead person could exploit the system by following them as a gohst.. respawning where the ghost was standing.. the newly revived player could then hit the other player he would normaly die but could do this until the other guy died as well...Usually it was a nekkid guy doing this shit and when he finally kills the guy that has beat him fairly 3 or 4 times.. the nekkid guy then got to loot something and log off)

All they had to do was allow you to ghost around for 30 45 seconds then auto spawn you where ever you where able to make it. This way the person that didn't die can loot and run off...
    the person that was killed can run to an area and spawn in hidden safety.

The old system allowed for a person to pretty much follow a potential victim indefinatly as a ghost waiting for the right time to respawn and start the attack again.

I hope you guys could follow this.. most everyone playing beta would understand I think.