Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post
    Cities of Tribes in Xsyon so far...

So guys I am making cross post from our Pandemic forums for your eyes to enjoy and laugh and admire cities of tribes in xsyon...

So far my personal impression is that tribes that are pvp focused have the greatest cities built with thought and dedication and tribes such as hopi who have over 100 members and are more crafting focused have not put much effort what so ever same applies to dhv which was abit unexpeted ^^...

However this all still is early stages and perhaps they all will pull their stuff together and make things look good.. Please feel free to leave ur comments and if you seen other bigger tribes cities take screens and add them hier ;-)
    That's an interesting opinion based on several things:

1. For a "PvP" focused tribe, you didn't last long vs. Hopi. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2UtqRnsBok)
    2. Not every tribe wants to create a "city." Everyone has their own style and some prefer to have their areas blend more, such as the Audacian Republic.
    3. I don't really see any "cities," just large, flat, barren ground.
    4. Just because we aren't butchering landscape on a massive scale doesn't mean we aren't building without "thought and dedication." In fact, I'd wager it takes more thought to consider the terrain and surrounding environment than it does to say "Okay, level it all to the ground."
    5. Rushing into building massive cities is foolish considering we have no clue what land will be needed for later on when new features are added.

It's hilarious that this thread is meant to bring the community together and give us something to look at, and yet you waste no time in bad mouthing Hopi and other large tribes who don't share your "super city" dream.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTaldren View Post

1. For a "PvP" focused tribe, you didn't last long vs. Hopi. (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2UtqRnsBok)
    2. Not every tribe wants to create a "city." Everyone has their own style and some prefer to have their areas blend more, such as the Audacian Republic.
    4. Just because we aren't butchering landscape on a massive scale doesn't mean we aren't building without "thought and dedication." In fact, I'd wager it takes more thought to consider the terrain and surrounding environment than it does to say "Okay, level it all to the ground."
    5. Rushing into building massive cities is foolish considering we have no clue what land will be needed for later on when new features are added.

It's hilarious that this thread is meant to bring the community together and give us something to look at, and yet you waste no time in bad mouthing Hopi and other large tribes who don't share your "super city" dream.
    You mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by d3m0nd0 View Post
    You mad bro?
    Nope, not at all. Just pointing out some facts.

Quote Originally Posted by AlexTaldren View Post

He just gave feedback about that it was unexpected ^^ but he said as well its an early stage.
    Dont get so fast upset by other peoples opinion

Btw if i kill naked ppl i dont count them to my kill list, especially if i wear BONE ARMOR!
    U really think these few crafters we had online would actually gear up and take a serious battle.
    They just want to kill time since theyre getting tired of crafting and terraforming , henche the shovels on theyre back^^ , HUURRAYYY WE KILLED A FEW NAKED CRAFTERS!!! WOO WOO FRAPS IT lolzz WE OWNED THEM!!!

Right...

Pfff, this one is gonna to be hard.

Pandemic that thing you guys call your city.

Looks damn impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopibear View Post
    He just gave feedback about that it was unexpected ^^ but he said as well its an early stage.
    Dont get so fast upset by other peoples opinion

Btw if i kill naked ppl i dont count them to my kill list, especially if i wear BONE ARMOR!
    U really think these few crafters we had online would actually gear up and take a serious battle.
    They just want to kill time since theyre getting tired of crafting and terraforming , henche the shovels on theyre back^^ , HUURRAYYY WE KILLED A FEW NAKED CRAFTERS!!! WOO WOO FRAPS IT lolzz WE OWNED THEM!!!

Right...
    No reason to get upset, Hopibear. We don't have a "kill list," we didn't force you to fight us, and we didn't catch your crafters out in the open when they weren't ready. You guys had at least 10 minutes to get ready and we waited patiently. There's no reason why you couldn't have grabbed some armor and come out to meet us. And, if you're not smart enough to equip yourselves before a battle... well that's certainly not our fault is it?

Lolzz i am not upset.. Just giving a point ^^
    We didn't care to gear up we just wanted to kill a bit of time.. goodjob* pats ur shoulder* if u wanted to hear that? lolz

P.S. i think u misunderstood the kill list.. what i ment was WOOOAHHOOHAHO FRAPS RIGHT AWAYZZ AND SHOW OFF THAAA WORLDUUUU We KILLED NAKED CRAFTERS!!!!! Hopi PWNED A TRIBE lolzz..

No seriously goodjob ^^

If i wasnt there, it wasnt a battle to brag about. End.

Quote Originally Posted by d3m0nd0 View Post
    If i wasnt there, it wasnt a battle to brag about. End.
    1. Not bragging.
    2. Way to put down your tribe mates that were willing to meet us in combat.

Quote Originally Posted by Hopibear View Post
    Lolzz i am not upset.. Just giving a point ^^
    We didn't care to gear up we just wanted to kill a bit of time.. goodjob* pats ur shoulder* if u wanted to hear that? lolz

P.S. i think u misunderstood the kill list.. what i ment was WOOOAHHOOHAHO FRAPS RIGHT AWAYZZ AND SHOW OFF THAAA WORLDUUUU We KILLED NAKED CRAFTERS!!!!! Hopi PWNED A TRIBE lolzz..

No seriously goodjob ^^
    Caps lock and nonsensical writing for the win.

Yeah ty , for the win ^^
    If u wish to continue feel free to PM, lets not continue this in this thread since it was all about showing pictures of other tribes.

*Back on topic*