Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Hopibear View Post
    Yeah ty , for the win ^^
    If u wish to continue feel free to PM, lets not continue this in this thread since it was all about showing pictures of other tribes.

*Back on topic*
    Here's my contribution.

Way to be angry little hobbits Hopi Tribe and derail the thread, back on topic people plz. More pics!

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrianna View Post
    Way to be angry little hobbits Hopi Tribe and derail the thread, back on topic people plz. More pics!
    Hey, not our fault they love to call us out at every occasion. Guess it's to be expected though...

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    Hey, not our fault they love to call us out at every occasion. Guess it's to be expected though...

K Thx Bye, Don't Let the Door Hit You On The Way Outta This Thread.

And back on topic, some nice cities there, Shame Hopi's looks like fail. Maybe put some effort in next time k bro's?

Quote Originally Posted by d3m0nd0 View Post

K Thx Bye, Don't Let the Door Hit You On The Way Outta This Thread.

And back on topic, some nice cities there, Shame Hopi's looks like fail. Maybe put some effort in next time k bro's?

See you in game forum heroes.

Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post

See you in game forum heroes.
    Psst, ur sig is missing.

Hopi -

Never, ever FRAPS combat in this state and put it on Youtube. I'm almost embarrassed to tell people I play this game. Combat is that horrible, and nobody can tell who is actually good or bad at it.

Quote Originally Posted by JCatano View Post
    Hopi -

Never, ever FRAPS combat in this state and put it on Youtube. I'm almost embarrassed to tell people I play this game. Combat is that horrible, and nobody can tell who is actually good or bad at it.
    yeah, it's almost more painful to watch than it is to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrianna View Post
    Shut up, Meg.

I couldn't resist!

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Great job, guys. My personal favourite is The Audacian Republic, but all looks nice.
    Thanks Jadzia, the sad part is it's only about 20% complete, there will be a lot more to come, and the hardest part thus far as this the whole thing is terraformed into a mountain. It's been fun but hard.