Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Xsyon Citizen
    I've been working on an MMO for awhile. Some of the many features:

*Realistic simulation of global economy, including partially randomized private capital parameters seeded by real-world data, global multinational banks and corporations, global supply and demand of commodities, state control of lending rates, and impact of natural disasters, economic panic, war, political turmoil, disease, and famine.

*Functional simulation of real-world ecosystem, from macroevolution right down to protein synthesis taking place inside simple organisms.

*Realistic simulation of tide and weather patterns modeled on over 1,000 terabytes of data from NOAA and the U.S. Naval Oceanographic Office.

*NPCs that learn to display emotions and fall in love.

*And much, much more.

All features are implemented and playable. The server is currently up and running at 127.0.0.1, and the ping is outstanding. Due to our advanced game engine technology, no game client is required or provided.

Pre-orders are available now for USD $59.99 cash, check, or money order. Sorry, no C.O.D.'s. All sales final.

Pre order presents?

Been in the alpha since I was born. Great game even if the grind is a little boring. Looking foreward to beta and then release...thanx for all your hard work!

Amen.

Quote Originally Posted by coca View Post
    Xsyon is no ULTIMA online. The only reason Ultima ever slowed down was the release of 3d based games.. The game itself is still FAR superior to this game or any other MMO ever released to date !!!

Absolutly right!

Maybe i repeat myself or i sound boring or trolling or what do i know...

But why do we still work on Crossing Sector Problems.....or long loadtimes? Jesus i could LIVE with long loadtimes if i would get more options what i could do in my sandbox, darn...

Give us new tools, or a new Crafting Area, or Horses or at least some more Animals and Taming or if event thats not possible how about a updatet tribe system or simethin else that have to do with the game-fun in the game and not the damn ........loading screen, sector crossing or code optimization.....i really cant stand it any longerif we go now ANOTHER WEEK for the new load and crossing updates and NO OTHER DAMN THINGS THAT SHOULD BE ALLREADY DONE SINCE LAUNCH!!!!!!!1111111111oneoneoneone......

No serious, i beginn to drive crazy....little by little.....

We want the Features from the Xsyon Homepage!!!! At least 50% of them! and not 10%!!!!

And if you not able change the god damned feature page to show the real game-content thats actuall in game...atm i must explain every german player who asks me about xsyon that the facts from the feature page are not true and thats there only like 1/5 of the features are in game..... -.-

bump for relevance.

It's been two weeks.

lol sirius got banned?

awesome.

I would Imagine you would have to do something really wrong or really dumb to get banned in this game..