Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    I noticed there really is no way to remove baskets from the world.

If you find a basket and pick it up your basically stuck with it until you go drop it by a new player starting area. if you make a basket and dont want it you have to give it away or just leave it some where as public and hope some one comes along and takes it.

the reason i ask is we will end up with this endless supply of baskets that can't be removed from the game world with out a new player just re rolling there toon.

Btw this isn't a suggestion for something that is needed yet, i just think one day ill find a place were everyone goes and dumps there baskets simply because they dont want them anymore. creating a bunch more entities for the server to load on login.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    I noticed there really is no way to remove baskets from the world.

If you find a basket and pick it up your basically stuck with it until you go drop it by a new player starting area. if you make a basket and dont want it you have to give it away or just leave it some where as public and hope some one comes along and takes it.

the reason i ask is we will end up with this endless supply of baskets that can't be removed from the game world with out a new player just re rolling there toon.

Btw this isn't a suggestion for something that is needed yet, i just think one day ill find a place were everyone goes and dumps there baskets simply because they dont want them anymore. creating a bunch more entities for the server to load on login.
    Would be interesting if we could somehow dismantle baskets and use them to put down grass texture on top of bare ground. And, even if we can't do that, it would be nice to just destroy them altogether.