Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I dont think you have to add color coding if something like that was added, i would hope you can turn it off to just get rid of the tool bar because when you weren't in an area you would have yet another bar on the screen.

personally i see part of exploration is just learning things for your self, getting information like this is avalible on the totem and you can run up to it to see who is in the tribe and what alignment they are. If you can't get to the totem chances are they are either neutral or evil.

just a fyi

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    I dont think you have to add color coding if something like that was added, i would hope you can turn it off to just get rid of the tool bar because when you weren't in an area you would have yet another bar on the screen.

personally i see part of exploration is just learning things for your self, getting information like this is avalible on the totem and you can run up to it to see who is in the tribe and what alignment they are. If you can't get to the totem chances are they are either neutral or evil.

just a fyi
    exaclty, if you want to know their stance either ask in chat and hope they tell you are risk traveling through their area to find out.

Just fyi - apache attacks everyone, if you see this tag- be prepared to fight or leave.

Some people build their totems inside of areas or hide them. How does this help you find out their stance, if you can't even find their totem? Some tribes only attack when you are on their soil. This can keep you from doing that.

Oh, also...you are always in an area. Even when you are not in a tribe's area, you are still in some area that has a name. As for the bar in my mockups, sure add a right click->close if needed. However, I don't feel it is that big of a problem with that size and location.