Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Evil, Neutral, Good

Since we have these choices, I think it would be great if we were notified when treading on other tribe territory. As of right now, it shows the tribe name, but what if it was color coded so you knew what type of tribe you are approaching?

Show the name of the tribe once entering there territory in a certain color.

Green = Good
    Grey/White = Neutral
    Red = Evil

What you guys think?

That's a pretty good idea, I don't know how that would look on screen but definitely a good idea.

Last thing I want to do is run into an evil camp when passing through ya know? Im sure they can put a background color on the text to make it legible.

So when entering on their territory thats when the colors apply.??? What about when not on tribe area?

No, just the name of the Tribe when it flashes on the screen will be in the color depending on their faction.

"Entering ______"

Areas that are not claimed will just be white/grey when the notification is flashed on your screen.

Problem is they think they own the whole zone and sometimes beyond. Well past the line you would get any notice.

I feel ya on that. But if you can avoid treading on evil territory, it would serve some good.

Agreed. Some tribe names sounds like normal area names, so sometimes I don't even know if I'm on a tribe territory or not. It would be even better if the game showed constantly what area we are in...like the colored tribe name beside the coordinates or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    It would be even better if the game showed constantly what area we are in...like the colored tribe name beside the coordinates or something like that.
    Yeah, I like this. I think in the top right or left corner would be even better. Keep from crowding the toolbar at the bottom. Quick glance to see what kind of territory you are in with the color codes.

Some examples:

Neutral

Good

Evil

Quote Originally Posted by redseal View Post
    Yeah, I like this. I think in the top right or left corner would be even better. Keep from crowding the toolbar at the bottom. Quick glance to see what kind of territory you are in with the color codes.

Some examples:

Neutral

Good

Evil
    That looks really good. I think that would work well.