Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Why must we reload the entire world upon death?

Perhaps this is a punishment for dying, but reloading the entire world after death, is a little overkill. Must we seriously sit through the 5min cycle that it takes to log into the game, when we are still in game, but just die? Why does it clear the terrain just to reload the terrain? Its over the top, and game breaking in my books.

What has happened to the "non" death mechanic of only knocking people unconcious, and taking a big alignment knock by actually killing someone? Death penalties shouldnt be reloading the game after a practice duel.

Im all for practicing and having play fights, but the fact I have to reload the game each time i lose seriously puts me off.

I understand why this might need to be done if ur totem is in a far away zone, but in a local zone this shouldnt be happening. Needs to be Fixed.

Yeah, right after they added this I got killed by a bear 5ft from my totem, and had to reload everything.

nice try but you can't validly suggest a suggestion of your own as good because that would be biased.

it doesn't matter if you are 3 ft from your totem or 100 miles away, it's part of the death penality and keeps you from being able to get back into the battle instantly after you died.

this would give defenders in a siege or a war to much of an advantage!

I dont think thats the intention Keith. There are better ways to stop someone from spawning and jumping straight back into combat, like give them 1% health on spawn, or disable combat mode for 5mins, but dont make us reload the whole damn game every time. By having to reload the entire game we cant do anything, if there is a cooldown to re-enter combat that would be fine, but kicking us out of the game for 5mins is ridiculous.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinslayer View Post
    I dont think thats the intention Keith. There are better ways to stop someone from spawning and jumping straight back into combat, like give them 1% health on spawn, or disable combat mode for 5mins, but dont make us reload the whole damn game every time. By having to reload the entire game we cant do anything, if there is a cooldown to re-enter combat that would be fine, but kicking us out of the game for 5mins is ridiculous.
    Good point Kinslayer +5

Or when u die and then revive, maybe you strength is at 50% for 3 minutes or so

Quote Originally Posted by joexxxz View Post
    Good point Kinslayer +5

Or when u die and then revive, maybe you strength is at 50% for 3 minutes or so
    Hell id even take remaining as a ghost at the scene of the battle for 3 mins ago, so i can still watch the fights. Anythings better than "LOADING ENTITIES!"

It should take you back to character creation and delete your guy.