Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by NexAnima View Post
    I have seen the full world, junk depletion will not be a issue for a very long time.
    which is a bad thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Dubanka View Post
    which is a bad thing.
    I don't disagree, it should have been a limited resource to get the ball rolling.

I don't disagree, it should have been a limited resource to get the ball rolling.
    Limited to whom?

Quote Originally Posted by boomer0901 View Post
    Screw that, not to worried about it, what we need to save the junk piles is from some of these idiot homesteaders who just blantantly terraform right over the junk without salvaging it first, seen more than my share thus far. I have a feeling when tribal war comes into play you're gonna get burned out of your area just for that fact alone.

And yes I know I've seen more than homesteaders do it too, seen a few tribes as well.

The one I was more impressed with was the british empire on 901, they salvaged all their junk then terraformed their pile into a nice looking little city.

cheers for the recognition geeze =) its been bloody hard working gathering the junk, sorting the junk, making a billion baskets to organise the junk, then spending DAYS terraforming and leveling everything to the perfect heights lol

Quote Originally Posted by ifireallymust View Post
    Limited to whom?
    To all of us.

this is a sandbox and they are exploiting resources within the rules!!!

this isn't griefing...

Longer cd's on homestead's should be considered though.6 hour cd makes this to easy a task to accomplish on a wide scale over just a couple days at 30 mins to clear an area.

There is also one flaw in the terraforming that is a problem atm, outside of that. I personally don't have a problem with people destroying junk.

To all of us.
    To all of us presently playing the game? What about new players?

To all of us presently playing the game? What about new players?

What about the new players? Junk should have been for the use of prelude to get the world built, then after should come new technology that would do away with the need for junk.

What about the new players? Junk should have been for the use of prelude to get the world built, then after should come new technology that would do away with the need for junk.
    I have already met new players however, and I should hope there will be many more during Prelude. If all of the junk is claimed on Friday, then on Saturday when a new player logs on for the first time, what shall they do? (Not to say that I believe all junk will be claimed by midnight tonight, you understand, this is just to illustrate the point).

Plus, if some idiots are going around destroying junk piles, that means I will have to move back onto a junk pile, because I'm not nearly done skilling any craft. And this will piss me off and make me want to know who they are and where they live so that I may later extract proper vengeance.

I have already met new players however, and I should hope there will be many more during Prelude. If all of the junk is claimed on Friday, then on Saturday when a new player logs on for the first time, what shall they do? (Not to say that I believe all junk will be claimed by midnight tonight, you understand, this is just to illustrate the point).

Plus, if some idiots are going around destroying junk piles, that means I will have to move back onto a junk pile, because I'm not nearly done skilling any craft. And this will piss me off and make me want to know who they are and where they live so that I may later extract proper vengeance.
    You just need a resource which you can trade for junk, Basalt, Limestone, Mortar, Sand, etc. All these when traded can convert into the junk you need. This is what we at pandemic do.