Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Save the Junkpiles!

Worried that someone will come and pave over your junkpile in the dead of night just for the lolz? Set up a grid of baskets, and no one will be able to terraform the area.

If they put a totem down they can pick up the basket.

use pouches. much harder to see, same effect.

I hope we get farming and mining soon, and will be able to teach each other recipes and patterns. Then the only thing a junk pile will be needed for is plastic.

It will be so nice to not worry about them.

If/when we do get mining, it should be pretty hard to make metals from rock, but the tribes that master it will have a near limitless supply of metal.

It's not hard at all!

The stone forge is outside, ready to smelt the ore.

A single player could do it just fine, just takes time.

Screw that, not to worried about it, what we need to save the junk piles is from some of these idiot homesteaders who just blantantly terraform right over the junk without salvaging it first, seen more than my share thus far. I have a feeling when tribal war comes into play you're gonna get burned out of your area just for that fact alone.

And yes I know I've seen more than homesteaders do it too, seen a few tribes as well.

The one I was more impressed with was the british empire on 901, they salvaged all their junk then terraformed their pile into a nice looking little city.

You mean there are people going around making life harder for new players and encouraging people to both horde items and live directly on junk piles?

Brilliant, guys. Just brilliant.

I sincerely hope a bear eats you.

No, what he is saying is that players are going and terraforming the junk piles just because they dont know any better. If there is a harvest able resource on the junk pile you shouldn't be able to terraform.

Tbh one day the junk piles will be gone and when that happens its not going to be as big of a issue anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    No, what he is saying is that players are going and terraforming the junk piles just because they dont know any better. If there is a harvest able resource on the junk pile you shouldn't be able to terraform.

Tbh one day the junk piles will be gone and when that happens its not going to be as big of a issue anymore.

I have seen the full world, junk depletion will not be a issue for a very long time.