2. If it is made by humans hands, it will be imperfect, flawed, and may gradually improve over time... or it may not.

In a perfect world, every game would be EXACTLY what WE want. This ain't heaven and humans are not perfect.
This is actually a pretty interesting statement...because in the commercial world, outside of the video game industry, there is very little room for 'almost good enough'. I fail to understand the thought process behind spending money for:

'aw shucks, they sure are working hard...and they almost made this really great product, but it's not quite there, and it may never get there, but i may as well just be happy with the half broken product i have because odds are it won't get fixed'.

This is not a business model that works for burgers, cars, real estate, retail or really anything i can think of. Where else in your life are you willing to accept an incomplete, or broken, product as good enough?

I want this game to succeed as much, if not more, than anyone...because of sheer potential of what it coudl evolve to...but damn, this apologist, hand wringing, gosh yer working hard, atttitude is just boggling.