Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

This game would have been more interesting if...

..Our landmass was on a huge island, similar to what Lost is. I just recently watched the entire series and I think us being on an island and certain tribes trying to build some form of ships to try and escape and explore the seas and potential worlds around us. Just a thought, I know nothing can be changed though.

This thread would have been much more intersting if...?

Everyone is welcome to fill in the blank.

Quote Originally Posted by China View Post
    This thread would have been much more intersting if...?

Everyone is welcome to fill in the blank.
    ..If you never would have posted. I was just trying to start a conversation, no need to be a dick.

I'm not a dick....I was just trying to help out

Um, take a gander at the full map.

.... if they didn't include "ffa pvp" in the description, so it never had that influx of 1000 bored Darkfallers who required upgraded infrastructure then just left 3 days later after realizing it's not DF2. Without this time waste and terrain mauling we could of had content by now.

...every totem attracted some mutated mobs (you can't harvest their shits...er...stuff) and you don't get that much xp from them. They're weaker, but come in swarms...and...and...all of the afkers in their homesteads must fear themmm....and....and....anyone can kill dem even if they have 20 strengths and 20 fortitudes.

why would animals be attracted to totems, doesn't make sense. Now if you said zombies that are attracted to human players i would agree with you.

I think that is what he meant by mutated mobs=zombies.

This game would be more interesting if it actually felt like the Apocalypse.