List of suggestions tweaks

This is my own list of tweaks and suggestions that i've taken from what other ppl have said and a few selfish ones (some very selfish). Please let me know what the community consensus is, and I'll edit the post to add or delete ones that are of particular concern.

Terrain

- terrain leveling (add a level up or level down option, maybe as your skill goes up) a purely selfish desire. I hate leveling terrain.

- Add seeding for trees and grass in order to get them back into production. Trees in particular. It doesn't have to be a quick process. In addition, there will be enough tree griefers that trees won't be over abundant.

Crafting

- Introduce quality of goods... along side of this, introduce the who made what feature.

Misc

- Remove exploitable death penalty (Insta-travelling) back to spawn point.

- Add Item decay soon

- Make containers besides bags.

- Add a scroll bar to the window (crafting, quest, etc)

- Improved chat windows. Adjustable font sizes, background colors, etc

Please let me know what to add or delete. I won't add or delete things unless I think the community as a whole (from what I read... so yes... it is a subjective list).

Definitely with you on the death penalty and decay. I would also add to add either a tree system or at the very least a scroll bar to the crafting window. I know most the leather armor sets and pretty much have to sit there for a minute and a half waiting for it to scroll to the bottom before I can make something new. Also a way to make terraformed ground either grow grass or trees or not be that ugly grey dirt color would be awesome.

good call on the scroll system. will add it post haste

Scroll to every windows, quest don't work either...

Storage structures: Crafted containers that will hold smaller (filled) containers. Such as: Chests, Safes, Vaults, Storage Sheds, Warehouse

Improved chat window! Adjustable font sizes, Background w/ transparency setting. But I'd be happy right now with just a simple black background for the text box. These aging eyes are going blind fast enough on their own!