Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post
    You take word of Cejay that post is many weeks old I aint even bringing this subject up... I would be mroe concerned with your own tribe Alex 103 members and state of your city is no further then junk pile doesnt say much about hopi tribe... You guys fail too much...
    How is babby formed?

You take word of Cejay that post is many weeks old I aint even bringing this subject up... I would be mroe concerned with your own tribe Alex 103 members and state of your city is no further then junk pile doesnt say much about hopi tribe... You guys fail too much...
    WTF ?

Pandemic claiming they can "carebear" better than Hopi ? What is the world coming to ?

But I guess if you can't win at PvP, there's always terraforming...

keep talking guys when they fix this lag i will be eating ur corpses

keep talking guys when they fix this lag i will be easting ur corpses
    I hear easting too fast gives you undigestitation. Be careful.

i can see by amount of hopi repply u guys got nothing to do ^^.. how boring...

keep talking guys when they fix this lag i will be eating ur corpses
    Before u can do that, u'd actually have to WIN at PvP, lol

Now, perhaps u'd like to enroll for one of our "How to fight in Xsyon" teaching courses ? Our fees are quite reasonable....

i can see by amount of hopi repply u guys got nothing to do ^^.. how boring...
    We just finished hauling over 200 full stacks of raw materials through 2 zones.. In that time, you've flatenned your area.
    How do we gauge success? If it's by the cummulative value of our tribes, then we have you beat for the next two years on our sheer overwhelming amount of resources, alone.
    Is it by PvP prowess? We've engaged three large tribes, killed many dozens of players, and have yet to die a single time.
    If the system is based on luck, then I'm retiring tonight, off a lottery ticket.

We came to your tribe, by request, to defend ourselves against your taunts. We beat you into the ground.
    So yes.. When the lag is fixed, you may perform better. But it's not like we're going to perform worse.

I'd like to see all this trolling cleared up, on the forums. The game is up and relatively stable. If we have words to be said, we can say them in game.
    I'm not placing any blame, there are Hopi members that are clearly trolling this thread.

Let's try to keep it on topic and let this matter settle here.

In Note:
    I know some of you would like us to prove our lack of defeats. However, it's not up to us to post these things.
    Ask the people we have engaged to show the proof themselves because we have none.

[EDIT]

Let's not mistake intelligence for arrogance.
    Doing so will only prove my point.

So much arrogance it will be great seeing you more around ^^

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by AlexTaldren View Post
    The zone lag makes it difficult to PvP along borders, but if you're within a zone, the combat hasn't changed a bit since the start.
    This statement is complete and utter BS. The end.

As bad as the combat system is, it isn't like it's only bad for some--we're all dealing with it. Yet, at the same time, some people seem to be adapting to it better than others.

Please explain how you "adapt" to a system in which your client only updates the position, direction, and velocity of other players every 3-5 seconds? Oh yeah -- you don't. You make "guestimates" as to where your opponent is, and those "guestimates" will be wrong 100% of the time unless the opponent is a complete idiot or AFK.

Quote Originally Posted by Rhodes View Post
    I'd like to see all this trolling cleared up, on the forums. The game is up and relatively stable.
    Hmm let's see: player position/movement sync is on a 5 second delay. But the server isn't crashing! Totally playable, d00dz!

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    This statement is complete and utter BS. The end.

Please explain how you "adapt" to a system in which your client only updates the position, direction, and velocity of other players every 3-5 seconds? Oh yeah -- you don't. You make "guestimates" as to where your opponent is, and those "guestimates" will be wrong 100% of the time unless the opponent is a complete idiot or AFK.

Hmm let's see: player position/movement sync is on a 5 second delay. But the server isn't crashing! Totally playable, d00dz!
    Not sure what to tell you. We aren't having the same rampant problems you are with the PvP. Are there sync issues? Sure. Are they bad enough to make it 100% luck that determines the outcomes of equal engagements? Not in my experience.

Sorry if this upsets you, but I have no reason to lie about it.