Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    Quote Originally Posted by Armand View Post
    So the tests have shown that it's 100% server side for those with low end hardware, correct?
    Well I suppose I could've gone on to say that everyone in my clan has these issues and we are all on rigs equivilant or better than mine.

So common sense would dictate that if the higher end machines and the lower end machines are both having these issues then it would be safe to say that it is server side.

Of course if common sense is not coming in to play, which I suspect it is not here. You could say that it's all caused by an angry donut, but that would require a level of denial that baffles me and yet is very much commonplace on the forums.

Xsyon Citizen
    So the tests have shown that it's 100% server side for those with low end hardware, correct?
    The tests have shown that the result is the same regardless of hardware; hence it's irrelevant to inquire about what hardware a player has... unless you are going to claim that it's those few players running at the low end of the system requirements that are causing the sync problems for everybody, in which case it's still something that needs to be fixed in the client or server code by Notorious Games – unless they want to revise the system requirements upwards.

Or maybe you want to claim that people with older hardware have only their hardware to blame, while people with high-end systems are having the exact same problem for completely unknown reasons?

Man, you sure are expending a lot of effort to dig yourself out of this hole. Hint: more digging is not the answer.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrimps View Post

Of course if common sense is not coming in to play, which I suspect it is not here. You could say that it's all caused by an angry donut, but that would require a level of denial that baffles me and yet is very much commonplace on the forums.
    I LOL'd.. very well said.

Quote Originally Posted by Shrimps View Post
    Well I suppose I could've gone on to say that everyone in my clan has these issues and we are all on rigs equivilant or better than mine.

So common sense would dictate that if the higher end machines and the lower end machines are both having these issues then it would be safe to say that it is server side.

So what you're saying is that people playing the game on Pentiums are having the exact same issues as thiose with i7s, and that the disparity between the hardware contributes in no way to the intensity of playability issues.

Makes perfect sense.

Excuse me while I dust off my old 386 and boot up Crysis 2.

Its funny, Hopi Tribe, comes and kills like 3 of our crafters, and then claims UBER L33t PVP SKILLS! Then they feel the need to make a video and post pictures of them killing said crafters. Hardcore.

Which brings me to a quote I read on these very forums, "Who are the real carebears, Carebears who Craft All day, Or the "PvP"ers Who Kill Only Carebears".

Oops, looks like some noobs just got burned, Looks like there gonna have to run back to there city, oops, i mean "UBER L33T" fortress! AKA Collection of Tents and nothing else, to replan there failed trolling stratgy.

Xsyon Citizen
    So what you're saying is that people playing the game on Pentiums are having the exact same issues as thiose with i7s, and that the disparity between the hardware contributes in no way to the intensity of playability issues.

Makes perfect sense.

Excuse me while I dust off my old 386 and boot up Crysis 2.
    Wow, you fail at logic.. hardcore.

PROTIP 4 U: saying that this particular sync problem in this particular game is unaffected by the hardware a given client is running on != saying that the causes of all performance problems in all games are hardware independent

Every time you post, you say something more stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirius View Post
    Wow, you fail at logic.. hardcore.

PROTIP 4 U: saying that this particular sync problem in this particular game is unaffected by the hardware a given client is running on != saying that the causes of all performance problems in all games are hardware independent

Every time you post, you say something more stupid.

You're the one supporting that correlation, not me. I'm only saying it's a possibility, and that your ability to properly assess the causes is void due to your ancient hardware.

"Learn 2 English", bub.

Play nicely on the forums, boys and girls.

but isn't any more, locked