Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    actually prelude is going on right now, the main goal is to build up, not combat, ther eis combat and there are gankers just like in dark fall, how ever the main point is to build, skill up and craft, Not macro skilling up like in DF btw, the pvp at this time is basically luck of the draw seems like the HPB's are getting better because they desync with the server much more than the lpbs
    Ok first off what is HPB and lpbs? lol and what exactly are you skilling and how if your not macroing or doing combat?

not worth it, biggest killer to this game are people who want it to be a non pvp oriented craft trade fair... game may last a while but will never be a wild success unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by santoclawz View Post
    not worth it, biggest killer to this game are people who want it to be a non pvp oriented craft trade fair... game may last a while but will never be a wild success unfortunately
    The game was never designed to be a wild sucess, the devs have no problem with that. Can i have your stuff now?

Suckered in. I no longer recommend the game to anyone. I convinced 9 people to purchase it, and I'm quite embarrassed at the moment because of it. I hope it lives up to expectations, though. Miracles happen at times.

Quote Originally Posted by JCatano View Post
    Suckered in. I no longer recommend the game to anyone. I convinced 9 people to purchase it and I'm quite embarrassed at the moment because of it. I hope it lives up to expectations, though. Miracles happen at times.
    this.

while i enjoy it in a masochistic hoping to win the lottery kinda way, I won't recommend it...try it on if you literally don't mind lighting 40 bucks on fire.

it could still be great but it might also just end up being the turd that refuses to flush.

I'm personally having a good deal of fun with my tribe in this game. I would also still recommend it to friends, but I would be honest with them.
    Changes are still being made, such as combat being revamped.
    Prelude is basically for building and gathering your tribe-mates.
    There are things that are still inactive or being re-worked.
    This game is not a pvp based game, it's a crafting/trading game with pvp in it.

I play this game for the forums alone. This Place Is Epic.

I'm loving this game. Smacking and killing wanabe uber pvpers even in this stupid combat system. Also crafting my arse off and enjoying the fact that my gear is 10x better then that of those who are naive enough to believe that gear plays no effect in combat.

Even if this game goes down I will take nice memories from it. There was never a sandbox like this and potential is great. But then again so were AMIGA computers from Commodore and they still managed to go bancrupt and we are stuck with PCs for gaming.

I like the game. But I think it is far away from being pvp-focused, so you should like crafting/terraforming to enjoy it.

At this point in time, I'd say no it's not.

I'm still worried that the developers are only going to develop this game to cater to just the players that want everything handed to them with no real consequences that will make players have to think and choose. If the consequence for an action is too light while the alternate choice is too strict, with no additional benefits to make up for it, then what are you going to choose?