Hey fellas,

Maybe some of you have seen me wandering around xsyon recently and asking a tremendous amount of questions, if you are one of those that helped me, Thank you

Now I wanted to throw in my 3 cents about the game and see what others think. I also had a few questions.

First up, the lag seems to be an issue but I have seen many threads about that so I'll just let it be :P

It seems like there is still many "holes" in the game, and things/features missing.
To be honest I am a little suprised we are paying 14.99 on top of actually buying the game for an "un-finished" product. Wouldn't it be wise ( and bring in much more people like me ... wallet-watching poor students ) if they got rid of the monthly fee or made it something smaller for the duration of the Prelude? or as long as the game seems "un-finished"

Now regarding those missing features, here's a question to you guys. How dedicated are the devs? How quickly can we expect a new patch/features/stabilization? How effective will it be? As you can see I haven't done much research on this. It would be nice to know that the game is being furiously worked on to bring us that "finished" product.
With enough money it would also be nice to see each "zone" hosted on a different machine ( like Eve-online) IF that's possible it would solve many fps dropping/lag issues? maybe ?

I love the direction in which the game seems to be going, I am actually enjoying it with all these things missing/lag issues. Though it seems to me that the amount of content in the game is a little small right now, I am sure that if the developer is dedicated this will change quickly.

Now, to summarize a few other things I think:

+Love the way the tribes work
+A little hard to start of as a hermit... but I guess it must be, dont change that
+Graphics are freaking beautifull for an indie dev.
+There is actually more people playing this then I thought there would be :P

-Lag issues
-Missing content
-Give me an in-game map damn it! Or even better! GIVE me the option to "draw" the map as I explore it and then share it with other players( Trade it I mean)
-Alt+tab is a guaranteed crash :P

That's my 3 cents, what do you guys think?

Hope not to see you in game.... unless we are trading