Lifetime Subscription

Would be nice to have an option in paying for a lifetime subscription. For example, paying like $100, then never having to pay a monthly fee again. Lord of the Rings used to, or still has, such a feature. Was pretty nice if you ask me. Allows players with busy schedules, to play whenever it's convenient.

+1 to this idea. id gladly pay 100 bucks to cover my sub for life. heck even 150. :-)

Most lifetime subscriptions are around $200 bucks, but I'd willing pay $100.

Quote Originally Posted by Xidian View Post
    Most lifetime subscriptions are around $200 bucks, but I'd willing pay $100.
    Wouldn't mind how much it costs, just don't want to deal with the monthly fee. It feels as if I'm forced to play.

I love the game and I want to help support it I would pay 150 for a lifetime sub (as long as they will prorate me some of the money back if the game doesnt last 2 years)

Quote Originally Posted by darkbladed View Post
    I love the game and I want to help support it I would pay 150 for a lifetime sub (as long as they will prorate me some of the money back if the game doesnt last 2 years)
    Agreed, I would as well, but if it went under in under 2yrs I would be upset.

Xsyon Citizen
    now this would be interesting, especially if it were only 100 bucks. Then i would surely get a lifetime sub.

Like Xidian said, lifetime subscription go for $200 minimum, don't count on less but take it as an extra gift if it is.