Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Ok, i got kicked and killed out of 2 tribes within 2 days by the tribe leader; both times i was afk at the time and i have srsly no fu**ing clue why each of them did this.

[SIZE="4"]WTF is wrong with the people in this game!?[/SIZE]

I get the impression people open a tribe, let you "work" for them a bit and then, when you are afk you get kicked and killed and start naked all over in the middle of nowhere. And all the stuff you gathered remains in the camp you got kicked out of.

Really, i like this game, but this shit is getting stupid.

on this matter a little heads up:

The tribe leaders who kicked and killed me afterwards where "TheButcher" and now it was "tigrex". So be aware if one of them asks you to join one of their tribes.

I have to say that sucked man sorry to hear.

Seems more like you should evade shady tribes. Forsaken is not shady and has yet to kick a person.

I believe it was Tigrex that gave a warning in local not to recruit you. According to him, he promoted you to a 'constructor' rank and you immediately started destroying all his buildings without cause.

Perhaps you should be selective when choosing a tribe.

Question

[QUOTE=Rhodes;74797]I believe it was Tigrex that gave a warning in local not to recruit you. According to him, he promoted you to a 'constructor' rank and you immediately started destroying all his buildings without cause.[/QUOTE]

Thats quite a crazy accusation considering i had my parents visiting me all day long (birthday yadda yadda) and i didnt touch my pc for the whole day... didnt even know that i was still logged in untill i switched my monitor back on and found myself in the middle of nowhere.

So either he is talking utter bs or someone mystically took control over my char and made it destroy stuff (which i doubt.. a bit..*cough*) or someone else destroyed stuff that tigrex built outside tribe perimeters and he is just wrong with his accusation.

So after being kicked and killed he even tells others to not take me into their tribe, thats a nice birthday present.. thank you.

((rhodes, pls tell tigrex about this thread since he immediatley put me on ignore so i cant even ask him ingame wtf he was doing and why, thx))

Sounds like you've been pretty damn unlucky if what you say is true. Don't let a few bad scenarios put you off, there's plenty of decent people out there to join and really enjoy this game with. Maybe check out tribes with adverts in the tribe section, make sure they have vent/website, and research them a bit. With any socially realistic games you're going to get con artists unfortunately.

lol , sounds weird

[QUOTE=Hopibear;74893]lol , sounds weird[/QUOTE]

You bet it does.

I even gave him crafting recipes i found for free etc... wth should i then start destroying our own camp!?

Anyway... i'll do some research now for the next and hopefully final tribe, since i am no fan of "guild" hopping.

Depends really on the tribe, also the afk thing is kinda dangerous some times if you have kids in the house or roommates that are curious. if not then maybe you were kicked for macroing or the suspicion of macroing. how ever not pointing fingers just saying some players accuse others of this almost all the time even when there watch netflix and fishing for 2 hours.

Really i just log out when go AFK some times i dont but i hide when i dont. in tribe i just go to my storage area and go afk.