Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    4 out of the 4 people i got to play dont play anymore...

My zone is dead now too.

I'm a new player, been only playing for a few days, but I've ran into atleast 5 different people. But to be honest, I don't know how Xsyon is advertising. I found this game out because to me it seems like a decent enough sand box game that I can build mess in.

I mean you show this to anyone who's played minecraft, and they will flip squares over.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuriohs View Post
    I'm a new player, been only playing for a few days, but I've ran into atleast 5 different people. But to be honest, I don't know how Xsyon is advertising. I found this game out because to me it seems like a decent enough sand box game that I can build mess in.

I mean you show this to anyone who's played minecraft, and they will flip squares over.
    i think a post on the minecraft forums would get deleted pretty quick, also most mine craft players are solo players and dont like playing on the SMP servers

Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    i think a post on the minecraft forums would get deleted pretty quick, also most mine craft players are solo players and dont like playing on the SMP servers
    eh, we had 100+ people on my MC server, and tons of people trying joining everyday , we had to go whitelist because of it. everyone I know that got MC (my friends online and in real life) prefers SMP to single.

judging by the MC forums, and the highest post count of all sections being "Beta - Survival Servers-495586" id say its more popular than you think

Evil_Inq what happened to your band of merry basketball oddities?