Page 1 of 19 12311 ... LastLast

xsyon has it become a ghost town?

So when was last time you saw more then 4 people around in same zone? It seems not only animals are becoming hard to track down but also players... whats going on? I am wondering how many peolpe are playing ^^..

You see soo many totems everywhere but all areas are just filled with emptiness and silence its like pandemic has broken out and wiped everyone off the face of xsyon loool...

Seems like we are all waiting for more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by STAR_GOD View Post
    So when was last time you saw more then 4 people around in same zone? It seems not only animals are becoming hard to track down but also players... whats going on? I am wondering how many peolpe are playing ^^..
    Today. There are always players online in my zone. See this happens when you bug your neighbours too much....they move and you feel bored and lonely. Lol. Learn to be nice ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Today. There are always players online in my zone. See this happens when you bug your neighbours too much....they move and you feel bored and lonely. Lol. Learn to be nice ?
    To be honest, to me it seems that there really are fewer people playing, and in our zone it has little to do with PvP.

We settle in zone 777 and there are few excessive PK-ers around but still people play less. There are quite some abandoned homesteads from people who have practically left the game. I believe there's no doubt that the playing population has declined (also evident by the number of people on the forums).

Personally, I believe it has to do with the string of technical problems we had since the first launch. Additionally, and in my opinion, it's far too easy for even one or two dedicated players to build up their place and get everything they need. There's too much junk, too many resources, it's too easy to learn recipes, too easy to get to high skill levels, there's little reason to explore, to travel and to trade. Thus people think there's nothing left to do.

saw 5-6 people 500 meters from my home today and I live in no-man's-land. Ran to the 73X etc areas and saw no one, but there are large tribe areas there. Large tribes burning through content real fast compared to solo or small tribe.

Zone switch lag, low animal population, short sighted crafting system & no new content... can't blame 'em.

Working on major projects is keeping our tribe busy, but I pray something comes up soon.

I took a walk around the other night went all the way from 938 to the 700s ish walked around for hours. I saw lot of construction going on an totems everywhere but the entire time I was out i ran into absolutely no people.

It is odd, because it wasn't at peak time sure but it was only around 8:30 CST not very late in other-words. Still the pop sure has taken a hit, a couple weeks ago I had done the same thing and found dozens of people in my adventures.

My tribe has about 6 people on in peek hours and 3 in all other hours, there are quiet a few people on during peak hours. My tribe has been pretty busy with building our walls and such. After that I think I'll focus on my own crafts besides Architecture like basketry and LW. After that I might get a little bored, but I might move on to other crafts.

With the lag being terrible when traveling between zones I think a lot of people are staying home. I know we haven't been leaving our area lately because of it.

4 out of the 4 people i got to play dont play anymore...