Critters..... NEEDED ASAP.

The world is dead. Its lifeless. And this is not a feeling I enjoy. Lets pump up the animal population.... alot. I want to not only see, but hear the animals, the birds, hell even the insects.

Breath some life into Xsyon.

I agree, been in game for a few days, but never seen an animal.

Not sure if they are in game but I think squirrels would be a good addition, they are inquisitive enough to roam around areas where people are, but would not really be a danger or hostile towards people, so newbs aren't eaten just after landing in game

The only animals in-game right now (or should I say in-code) are Bears, Coyote, Raccoons, and Mule Deer. Right now me and my tribe believes that they are only spawning bears since launch because that is all we've seen and we go out hunting for them. They had promised upwards of 40 animals at release, but the lag, bugs, and FPS issue obviously delayed it. I think animals are on the list of features to be added soon. Question is, will all these animals be skinnable and useable in recipes? I need a lot more bins. lol

Quote Originally Posted by Xidian View Post
    ... Right now me and my tribe believes that they are only spawning bears since launch because that is all we've seen and we go out hunting for them. ...
    Perhaps it's a regional thing, Xidian, we monks have bear, racoon and coyote heads in our baskets. We can trade some of them too if Forsaken should need them.

Yeah it's kind of regional...

also. animals fight each other, so I wouldn't doubt seeing a lot of bears around because they killed all of the deer.

Just to backup what I said earlier, here's a screenshot of the monks' animal basket.

Agreed need more animals. LOTS MORE. not to get off topic but that might help against macroers a little too. LOTS MORE ANIMALS! PLEASE! YAY HUNTING!