Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 18
  1. #1

    Show us your games!

    Heres all the games I could find, I have more, just can't find the boxes. I also have 39 more games on steam.

    [url]http://pbckt.com/sH.HID[/url]

  2. #2

    Re:Show us your games!

    My games dont come in boxes.

  3. #3

    Re:Show us your games!

    [b]Largion wrote:[/b]
    [quote]My games dont come in boxes. [/quote]

    Same here, I only buy a game in a box if I feel very strongly about it.
    Can can someone calculate that kids height based on how many game boxes he's stood beside?
    Brum, brum.

  4. #4

    Re:Show us your games!

    [b]Cradlejoe wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Largion wrote:[/b]
    [quote]My games dont come in boxes. [/quote]

    Same here, I only buy a game in a box if I feel very strongly about it.
    Can can someone calculate that kids height based on how many game boxes he's stood beside?[/quote]

    No idea but with that game A.D.D. he won't be sticking around for long.

  5. #5

    Re:Show us your games!

    Nothing negative about it but what is your age Tox?

  6. #6

    Re:Show us your games!

    [b]Largion wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Nothing negative about it but what is your age Tox?[/quote]

    Shouldn't need more than two hands to count on! AMIRITE!? :laugh:
    Brum, brum.

  7. #7

    Re:Show us your games!

    [b]Cradlejoe wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Largion wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Nothing negative about it but what is your age Tox?[/quote]

    Shouldn't need more than two hands to count on! AMIRITE!? :laugh:[/quote]

    Well hes parents should atleast stop paying for his games untill he cleans up hes room. :laugh:

  8. #8

    Re:Show us your games!

    [b]Largion wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Cradlejoe wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Largion wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Nothing negative about it but what is your age Tox?[/quote]

    Shouldn't need more than two hands to count on! AMIRITE!? :laugh:[/quote]

    Well hes parents should atleast stop paying for his games untill he cleans up hes room. :laugh:[/quote]

    I pay for my own, thank you very much.

  9. #9

    Re:Show us your games!

    [b]Largion wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Cradlejoe wrote:[/b]
    [quote][b]Largion wrote:[/b]
    [quote]Nothing negative about it but what is your age Tox?[/quote]

    Shouldn't need more than two hands to count on! AMIRITE!? :laugh:[/quote]

    Well hes parents should atleast stop paying for his games untill he cleans up hes room. :laugh:[/quote]

    On closer inspection there appears to be what one can only fathom as wood chips and food on his floor. This is not healthy tribe leader material!
    Brum, brum.

  10. #10

    Re:Show us your games!

    Sure you do...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •