Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    Quote Originally Posted by biophazer242 View Post
    Im sorry... WHAT?

    I am not in front of my home pc or I would run thru the emotes, but what the hell are you talking about?!
    I'm not sure what she's talking about because that was never something that I made a rule about lol.

  2. #22
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    I'm not sure what she's talking about because that was never something that I made a rule about lol.
    One of the Apache; yes I am sure he was Apache because I even said in general chat "wow" and others replied with similar shock when something to this affect was said;

    "That emote is not allowed by men because it is AFG."


    AFG

    Afghans.

    Or a 14-18 year old Afghan boy's interpretation of what it means to be an Afghan. Usually dress in clothes which wouldn't fit their fathers; spike their hair up like John Gotti's grandchildren, love to attend all ages club events (even the overage ones), proclaim themselves to be gangsters or "Gs" (when in actual fact they usually live in the suburbs) and carry an Afghan flag wherever they go.


    I don't give a damn what your politics or reasons are to say that any emote is banned from any game. My point being they don't have a right to tell me that any emote that is in the game is banned for any reason.

    TBH half the time I don't think that the leaders of the Apache tribe knew what the ppl in their tribe were doing. So to be fair here, maybe the leadership isn't that bad but they have zero control over their tribe.

    Added after 20 minutes:

    There is one more thing I would like to say here then I don't intend to post again; unless to defend to my position. I was not happy with the restrictions on my game play and I moved far from the Apache, I am looking forward to playing this game without rules from other players; and exploring. They have not soured me on the game because I have met a lot of decent ppl too.

  3. #23
    Quote Originally Posted by Jizel View Post
    One of the Apache; yes I am sure he was Apache because I even said in general chat "wow" and others replied with similar shock when something to this affect was said;

    "That emote is not allowed by men because it is AFG."


    AFG

    Afghans.

    Or a 14-18 year old Afghan boy's interpretation of what it means to be an Afghan. Usually dress in clothes which wouldn't fit their fathers; spike their hair up like John Gotti's grandchildren, love to attend all ages club events (even the overage ones), proclaim themselves to be gangsters or "Gs" (when in actual fact they usually live in the suburbs) and carry an Afghan flag wherever they go.


    I don't give a damn what your politics or reasons are to say that any emote is banned from any game. My point being they don't have a right to tell me that any emote that is in the game is banned for any reason.

    TBH half the time I don't think that the leaders of the Apache tribe knew what the ppl in their tribe were doing. So to be fair here, maybe the leadership isn't that bad but they have zero control over their tribe.

    Added after 20 minutes:

    There is one more thing I would like to say here then I don't intend to post again; unless to defend to my position. I was not happy with the restrictions on my game play and I moved far from the Apache, I am looking forward to playing this game without rules from other players; and exploring. They have not soured me on the game because I have met a lot of decent ppl too.
    Just about everyone that was there before is still there and we are all getting along just fine.

    We made lots of jokes with you because you had a tendancy to take things so serious, so I'm sure it may have been said that an emote was ban but it had to be sarcasm.

    We don't really restrict our members from doing things other than when I see them calling people names in local is when I ask them to refrain.

    We're still a KOS tribe, we don't kill people because of who they are or what they look like or what tribe they are in - we've just pledged to get along with our locals.

  4. #24

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    Just about everyone that was there before is still there and we are all getting along just fine.

    We made lots of jokes with you because you had a tendancy to take things so serious, so I'm sure it may have been said that an emote was ban but it had to be sarcasm.

    We don't really restrict our members from doing things other than when I see them calling people names in local is when I ask them to refrain.

    We're still a KOS tribe, we don't kill people because of who they are or what they look like or what tribe they are in - we've just pledged to get along with our locals.
    Right it's all jokes and such. If you guys noticed my mood changed drastically when your tribe members and chiefs started threatening that because I had terraformed for walls that your tribe members/chiefs had spoken to a developer about having me banned for terraforming in a junk pile on my totem.

    I took my walls down, and put the ground back as best I could. That threat defiantly contributed to my decision to leave. It's all fun and games until you start threatening someone's rl account. So think it is all fun and games all you wish, your tribe crossed the line a few times with me and your tribe damn well knows it.

    If that wasn't enough there was also some BS about how some women like to be talked to badly. Forget that too did ya.

    What a bunch of crap. Glad I moved far away.

  5. #25
    Quote Originally Posted by Jizel View Post
    One of the Apache; yes I am sure he was Apache because I even said in general chat "wow" and others replied with similar shock when something to this affect was said;

    "That emote is not allowed by men because it is AFG."
    wow......
    really.......
    lol....lol....lol....

    Jizel is talking about the Meow Emote, and AFG isn't Afghan its the Absolutely Fabulous Guys.

    IE: http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...lous-and-super

    and i believe the comment was "That emote is not allowed by men because it belongs to the AFG."

    how ever i can see how some one who goes around calling people nazi's would also get confused with other social groups and taking things out of context.

    Moral of the story is dont talk to Jizel becase that player doesn't understand what your saying, terraforms scrap piles for fun, and likes to call people members of the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei.
    TokTok - Axe Welding Basket Weaver

  6. #26
    Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    wow......
    really.......
    lol....lol....lol....

    Jizel is talking about the Meow Emote, and AFG isn't Afghan its the Absolutely Fabulous Guys.


    IE: http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...lous-and-super

    and i believe the comment was "That emote is not allowed by men because it belongs to the AFG."

    how ever i can see how some one who goes around calling people nazi's would also get confused with other social groups and taking things out of context.
    Ok if you say so. At least you admit it was said. And yes I believe your tribe does act like socialists, I wasn't the only person making the compairison at the time either.

  7. #27
    go read that link to the AFG tribe page, then think about the emote, then consider if it was supposed to be a joke or if someone was being serious....

    /Meow
    TokTok - Axe Welding Basket Weaver

  8. #28
    Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post
    go read that link to the AFG tribe page, then think about the emote, then consider if it was supposed to be a joke or if someone was being serious....

    /Meow
    Um yeah we already covered that one. Do I agree with what you say you meant? Doubtful. Will I take it at face value? Already did.

    Here is a link for you.

    http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=afg

    Added after 39 minutes:

    Quote Originally Posted by xyberviri View Post

    Moral of the story is dont talk to Jizel becase that player doesn't understand what your saying, terraforms scrap piles for fun, and likes to call people members of the Nationalsozialistische Deutsche Arbeiterpartei.
    Hadn't noticed this little dig/edit you added to the end of your post till now. What are you expecting me to say here? Bravo for showing your true colors.

  9. #29
    let's try to get back on topic please, I appreciate the bumps - however we can start a new thread for bashing each other.

  10. #30
    Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    let's try to get back on topic please, I appreciate the bumps - however we can start a new thread for bashing each other.
    How many times exactly did you post to me "Jizel" in this thread KeithStoned? Now that the tide has turned and you are shown for what your really all about you want to get back on topic. Interestin that.

    Goods and Serivices Via The Apache Tribe

    1) They tried to drive the locals off "their penisula" off "their junk pile". In my case apparently they suceeded; I no longer wish to live near them.
    2) When they realized that the locals could in fact freely terraform and build roads threw "their penisula" and "their junk pile". They decided to tell the locals that they are "under the protection of the Apache."
    3) The Apache then decided to start an iw market based on "found dollars and coins" to sell the junk they had collected from said junk pile.
    4) When doing business with the Apache you know where they are going, once you realize how they got there. Intimidation and harrasment of other players.

    Good luck with that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •