Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Apache is selling bins and other items

Apache has been around since beta, we have a strong tribe community and have decided to back our preferred currency.

We are in Zone: 897 Pos: 987x1014 Right on the lake!

We take Dollar bills, Quarters, and Pennies - we would also take any other type of bills like 5's, 10's, etc if they are even in game, also dimes and nickles if they are in game is well, but i doubt it.

We sell the following:
    Bins for $15 or 10 for $100
    Scavengers Rod/Fishing Pole for $10
    Saw Blades $80
    Knife Blades: $20
    Metal Buckles $150
    Metal Decorations $250
    Rainbow Trout stack of 10 for $20
    Feathers $2

Over 150 recipes in stock! Pricing works like this: Level 40 recipe sells at $20x4 = $80 - recipes under level 20 sells for $60

We will buy the following in limited quantities: We purchase based on available funds
    Rainbow Trout Stack of 10 for $15

Nails: Stacks of 30 for $40
    Rivets: Stacks of 30 for $40
    Bolts: Stacks of 30 for $40
    Screws: Stacks of 30 for $40

We will add more items to this list very soon, so check back often!

Note* When we have the ability to use an in game merchant/auction or when they fix the quest system we will not do manual trades, right now we have no other choice.

Contact in game for more info:

Geronimo
    TenoMeric
    TokTok
    Bosillo

legitimate question:

How long does it take for you to gather materials and make a bin?
    How long does it take to scavenge $25?

I'd be curious to know if it's an equal amount of time.

The time frame is irrelevant in that comparison because not everyone has the ability to make a bin.
    Everyone has the ability to scavenge $25.

In addition, a player could scavenge $10, buy a pole and then sell tons of rainbow trout for however much money they need.

Good initiative, Apache.

alright, more relevant question:

how long does it take to grind basketry to make a bin?

Those times may be equal.

I pay 10$ for 4grass (a stack)

I sell a bin 15$

Look at my totem

I'm at 817 740 90

Quote Originally Posted by Morgan View Post

not everyone that picks basketry starts with a bin, unless you specifically pick basketry you dont have ability to make bins. also given time to make and fail multiple bins over time compounds the amount of time it takes to make a massive amount of bins there by increasing the cost.

Where scavenging money increased the yield per pull which will further depreciate the value of the money and increase the cost.

As of right now not a single person has a found a bin recipe, so if you don't start with the ability to make bins you won't be able to ever make them. Of course this could change, but that's how it is right now - also it's the first day we went public with some of our pricing, it will take some time to get it down.

Good stuff. I have no need of your services at the moment but nice to see this being advertised. Currency is what we as a community make it, this is a start I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by KeithStone View Post
    also it's the first day we went public with some of our pricing, it will take some time to get it down.
    That's what I was waiting to hear. Because if you were going to insist on gouging, I'll just re roll until I start with bins and undercut you

That's what I was waiting to hear. Because if you were going to insist on gouging, I'll just re roll until I start with bins and undercut you
    updated pricing on bins, seems to be the going rate after some research.