The server will be down for regular maintenance
Monday-Friday 2:00 AM to 3:00 AM PST.
(10:00 AM to 11:00 AM UTC).

Read this just now.. Is it planned that this will continue indefinatley?

If so it is certainly a game breaker for myself and my partner.. I left EVE because of the 1 hour regular downtime right in the middle of my play time. EVERY DAY...

When the server goes down for an hour while your playing the game, EVERY DAY it becomes very frustrating.. you cannot get involved in the game, you find something else to do.. you dont come back to the game after DT, your subscription expires ect..

If regular maintance cannot be rotated around to diffrent time zones, myself and many other Australians will end up leaving the game, not because the game is unenjoyable but because your relaxing gaming experiance to unwind after work is interupted every day..

If there was a 1hr DT on sat/sun it wouldn't worry me because i can play the hours i want on the weekend. during the week i have only 4hr period i can play.. if the server is down for 1 hr in the middle of this period every work day.. i will find something else to ammuse myslef.

which is a pity as the game is great even with broken PVP and no animals etc.

can the DT not be moved according to a schedule? even if AUS ends up copping it 2/3 of the time would be better than this.