Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I'm not sure about the modifications to the texture of certain areas. That would also suggest that areas with lots of harvested grass or junk would also cause large delays in loading entities, I assume the resources are separate from entities. As far as what settings might change load times the only feasible option seems to be lowering all your distance options so you would not need to load all of those entities at once.

items decay needs to be implemented.. and so does TOTEM AND TRIBE LAND DECAY....

There are several guildes that placed totems at launch that are still up and preventing people for using the areas.
    After someone doesn't use trbe lands for 2 weeks it should fall down. Maybe have a refresh on the totems. I also think that Terraformed land should slowly revert back to original landscape 2 weeks or so after the totem falls down. This would help lag help resources and help keep the game looking "clean"

There hsould be a limit of 1 or 2 fires per tribe totem. Fires still cause a great deal of lag..