Thread: Why...?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Unhappy Why...?

So I get the idea that things in this game are hard on purpose, but sometimes it's just too much. I have spent 3 hours sorting junk to try and come up with the right pieces of cloth to make two simple tarps, which are only two of the many items i need to make a pup tent. When I had enough to make the second tarp I failed crafting it. When I finally have enough mats to make two more, I do, only to find that they are not the same as the first tarp cloth type and can't be mixed. Two nights ago, I spent an hour and a half making bricks to build a limestone wall. The server shut down, and the next day I logged in to find all my work erased. C'mon....really? I am sad because I think this game has great potential, but I just do not have the time to put in when this is the outcome. I don't think I'll be continuing my membership outside of the free period, but if things change down the road I'd like to come back. Please speed the pace of this game. Don't do it so much that it makes things too easy, but there needs to be a middle ground. I should be able to play for 1-2 hours a night and feel that something was accomplished.

I'm sure that there are many people out there who will tell me I am wrong, and I need to go play some other game, please keep those comments to yourself, I am simply providing feedback to the developers and I am sure that I am not the only one who feels this way.

Uhh im not sure what youre sorting but cloth tarp shouldnt be taking 3 hours.... i hope you know you dont need the colors shown on the menu, any cloth strips work.

at most a 5 minute work

EDIT: but for the record i do agree with what youre saying but i think in general the ground is quite middle atm.