Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    This should be an interesting event.. will there be any rewards other than the bones/skin/fur ? also I do hope there is a patch for the zone lag before this event takes place.. could a mod or guide clarify what m/d/y standard this game is using, because I'm not sure if this in april or october...

I will set up to sell fish

It is in April, GuideRaguel amended the date format for clarification

If the lag that occurs when moving between zones isn't fixed by the time this event starts, I definitely won't be attending. The last thing I think anyone would want to do is wait 1-2 minutes to sync to a zone and find out you've been killed and looted by someone already synced. Otherwise, it's a good initiative by the developers and a little overdue.

Is this the first attempt to stress test the server? I've never seen a mass of mobs and players in the same replication range. This could be a good opportunity for the Xsyon team, but won't be very fun for the community. Though, I could see it leading to more fun for the community, if the dev team can get positive stress test results from this event. I'll show up if I'm not working too late.

Quote Originally Posted by Xanther View Post
    Is this the first attempt to stress test the server? I've never seen a mass of mobs and players in the same replication range. This could be a good opportunity for the Xsyon team, but won't be very fun for the community. Though, I could see it leading to more fun for the community, if the dev team can get positive stress test results from this event. I'll show up if I'm not working too late.
    You're a little late to the party.

Quote Originally Posted by savageasf View Post
    could a mod or guide clarify what m/d/y standard this game is using, because I'm not sure if this in april or october...
    Lol, Seriously? You don't know if it's April or October? It's not that hard to figure out. Why in the hell would he post an event that would happen 6 months from now?