Looking for all tribes using Dollars for currency.

Apache has adopted dollar bills, quarters and pennies as our currency.

I'm looking for other tribes who have done the same thing so we can put together a list.

If we work together with this more tribes will start to pick it up as well.

We've put a lot of thought and research into our pricing structure and we are willing to help anyone develop this currency as well, just ask or send me a PM and we can get you started.

[b]The following is a list of what we have so far.[/b] If you have questions about specific pricing as to how we came up with it let me know.

Update: We've been putting in a lot of work to get this out- it's not 100% complete it's still going to take a while to finish, however I hope you all enjoy it! [url]www.xsyonpriceguide.com[/url]

Nice job guy's, I was thinking the numbers would be much higher. But it's good to see tribes starting to try and work on this. Good luck.

too expensive now easier to get only what we buy

I will just say as a public service be careful with trading with Apache.

They pulled a bait and switch on me. Neither I nor my tribe will be trading with them.

I have heard of other tactics, but since I cannot verify those I won't mention them specifically.

[QUOTE=Mactavendish;76567]I will just say as a public service be careful with trading with Apache.

They pulled a bait and switch on me. Neither I nor my tribe will be trading with them.

I have heard of other tactics, but since I cannot verify those I won't mention them specifically.[/QUOTE]

what are you talking about?

We've been trading with our locals without any problems for a while now.

sent you a pm about it.

I will talk to the rest of the leaders. I love the layout you made! great idea have plenty of stuff for sell!!!