Combining Redundant Forums

Please consider combining the following redundant forums to make browsing relevant threads easier:

1) Tweaks and Suggestions with Features.
    2) Tribal Discussions with Politics.
    3) Dev Zone with Developer Zone.

Umm I need ten characters to post, so here are more words, and again...

I agree.

I moved the features to the public area so that the public can talk about them.

Tribal discussion and politics are two different things as are Developer Zone and Dev zone

Thank you for the quick reply, Virtus. What is the difference between the type of threads that are supposed to go in 'Politics', and the ones that go in 'Tribal Discussions'? Also, there is no description on the 'Politics' forum, nor on the 'Dev Zone' forum.

I tend to agree. Tribal Discussion and Politics can be rolled into one, they usually go hand in hand, cos any tribal discussions will more than likely always be political. I get the features forum being public, but I dont get the two dev related forums either, they could be combined to streamline the forums a little.

I'd be more interested to see them go in and combine all the threads that are the same. Could make one "complain about lag here" and another "gripe about safe zones," "random useless complaining about speed of production" and lastly my favorite "Why I think this game is doomed based on the lack of X" and it would be really easy to see if there was anything worth reading.