Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

No griefing your kiding a pvp game No griefing

pvp and griefing go hand and hand i see guy go out good stuff all time i kill guy all time

so tell me gos in line griefing to you ppl? to mods

I dont understand what you said, something about no griefing in a pvp game which seems to make you angry?

Its not a pvp game. I has PVP in the game yes , but not the main focus of the game.

I think I understood what he wrote, and no... It's not griefing, although certain GMs may scold you for killing someone too many times in an open-PvP game. *shrug*

call a gm and tell to him: nekosum kill me agai and again.
    gm answer: hahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by clangedon View Post
    call a gm and tell to him: nekosum kill me agai and again.
    gm answer: hahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahahaha hhahahahahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahahaha
    Quote Originally Posted by fflhktsn View Post
    I only posted this because i asked a guide about it, i was told about 20 kills in about an hour for a warning. They obviously have a specific definition and qualifiers for griefing.
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...here-right-now

It's possible. Completely lame, but possible.

Love your griefer tears. Cry more.

"Mommy mommy big bad ebil GM is warning me mooommmyyyy"

is very hard kill a ppl 20 times in a hour.

but i think if someone call a gm because i killing him. the gm laughs in his face.

has already happened a les cendres have called a gm because niburu keep they blocked in safe zone
    gm and niburi still laughing.

I have no idea what you mean but I like the fact When i go out I could be killed around the next corner.But theres a point where if someone is just doing it over and over(pretty much a pvp VS crafter)then the pvper just needs to move on.Whats the point in killing a crafter over and over?Why not go find some more pvp players and challenge yourself theres plenty that will fight you if you just ask.

Griefers just seem kind of weak to me they dont want a challenge they just want to feel like there somekind of badA*s because there more then likely not one in RL.

P.S. crafters just because someone sees you in the junk yard and kills you dont be a baby and call then griefers that is not what a griefer is.

Quote Originally Posted by Plague View Post
    Love your griefer tears. Cry more.

"Mommy mommy big bad ebil GM is warning me mooommmyyyy"
    Can you put "U" instead of "O" in your mommy word. Thank you. lol