Thread: New Player

New Player

Just bought the game and can't wait to get started! What's the best tip you vets have for a new player?

C

Welcome

Check out the manual it helps you to decide what starting stats to choose. You will need a safe spot in the world so either join a tribe or place your own homestead totem. Set the permission of the bags/containers you have to private that way no one can touch them. You can only set the permission when the bag is on the ground ( drag and drop it).

The resource tab at the bottom is how you get cloth, metal, leather, and more importantly drink water (from a river/pond)
    Also when scavenging, from the resource tab, scav once and then move. If you scav 4 times in the same spot you will leave a bald spot on the junkpile; it seems to regenerate, if not bald, slowly over time.

Welcome to Xsyon. If you have any questions or issues in game please use the /h channel for help from the guide team. Let the adventure begin!

Thanks for all the help! I have to say I've been playing mmo's for a long time, and nothing has ever come close to the thrill of finding something edible for the first time.

Xsyon Citizen
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Welcome

Check out the manual it helps you to decide what starting stats to choose. You will need a safe spot in the world so either join a tribe or place your own homestead totem. Set the permission of the bags/containers you have to private that way no one can touch them. You can only set the permission when the bag is on the ground ( drag and drop it).
    Several have mentioned a manual but I haven't found it yet...

Finally found it: http://www.xsyon.com/install/Xsyon_Manual.pdf

welcome to xyson

The best tip I could give would be Join The British Empire we will teach you everything you need to know about the game 100% new player friendly