Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Virtus can we get an official responce about bins?

Virtus can you or any other guides and devs take a look at "The-problem-with-private-bins-outside-of-homes" topic and give us an official explaination of bin mechanics and inteded functions.

Or atleast give us a heads up if it is something you guys are looking into. I was told ingame that I needed to get help outside of the game concerning these questions.. so this is my plee..

Thanks very much !

The main discussion is found here:
    http://www.xsyon.com/forum/showthrea...tside-of-homes

do you know that item decay for bins that are not protected by shelter are going to nuke most of those random bins people find.

once that is turned on the bins being left in world wont be a issue, the dropping stuff for pvp will

please stop making posts outside of that thread about that thread

with the issues of:
    lag, zones desyncs, tress not regrowing, none working tooltips, no decay on items, no tribe size auto adjust, the new stats and what they effect issues, and numerous other 'big' issues.

not being able to get into someones random bag in the wild is the biggest game breaker for you?

Quote Originally Posted by dxwarlock View Post
    with the issues of:
    lag, zones desyncs, tress not regrowing, none working tooltips, no decay on items, no tribe size auto adjust, the new stats and what they effect issues, and numerous other 'big' issues.

not being able to get into someones random bag in the wild is the biggest game breaker for you?
    lol Agreed

tribe size auto adjust works fine for me, gaining +10m per member. I know this for a fact as i check out my borders everytime i gain a member.

Quote Originally Posted by fatboy21007 View Post
    tribe size auto adjust works fine for me, gaining +10m per member. I know this for a fact as i check out my borders everytime i gain a member.
    I mean the auto changing sizes..from band to clan to tribe. disbanding and having to reform to gain your new size to get your new radius is painful. they are suppose to be worknig on that also.

wasnt a complain on my part for them to rush it, just stating that it is one, of a much bigger community complaint list, than a locked bag.