Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jadzia View Post
    Lol if life was so much fun we wouldn't play games. I don't want a game which imitates life.
    Can you be more specific? What exactly you dont want to be imitated?

Quote Originally Posted by joexxxz View Post
    Can you be more specific? What exactly you dont want to be imitated?
    Read back a bit and you will see.

Read back a bit and you will see.
    Yes I did, nothing specific.!!!

Yes I did, nothing specific.!!!
    Lol come on, you must be smarter than this.

Someone compared real life countries to zerg tribes. He said that just as you have to belong to a country to stay alive in real ( which is not even true) you have to join a huge tribe in game to stay alive. I even quoted his post in my comment.

Lol come on, you must be smarter than this.

Someone compared real life countries to zerg tribes. He said that just as you have to belong to a country to stay alive in real ( which is not even true) you have to join a huge tribe in game to stay alive. I even quoted his post in my comment.
    OOooo that. ok!!! Hmm, well its some what true. If your country is the superpower then, yes you wont get attacked by small countries.

OOooo that. ok!!! Hmm, well its some what true. If your country is the superpower then, yes you wont get attacked by small countries.
    Uhhh, ever hear of Pearl Harbor?

the us was not a superpower at the beginning of ww2.

Really? Who was? We were a sleeping giant and the richest nation on earth at the time. Although our foreign policy was still based upon the first American 'Federalist' views of non-involvement in European disputes, we did participate in WWI, and were one of the most important deciding factors of the outcome. The Hapsburg empire, which had been sharply in decline also, was no more.

Britain at the time, was on the decline as far as empires go too, as was Spain, Italy, Holland and France. Russia was mostly a non-factor, as was Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Germany had aspirations, but screwed the pooch with their failed economy, hence the fight for world power began WWII, and we all know how that turned out. The US proved themselves the strongest & richest nation of the era, and now....we begin a new cycle.

Empires, they come.....they go.

we emerged from ww2 as a superpower. we were in an isolationist mode, and were steadfastly against entering until pearl harbor.

People play games for various reasons; The bob the builder part of me got dragged in it for the terraforming. However the crafter in me is a bit disapointed that we still need to scavenge everything and that items decay is not in "yet".

Xsyon has better days to come I am sure. Hell if MO is sitll alive, Xsyon has a good chance of surviving IMO.