Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Well, I have to say I am very disappointed. The game for me is just not fun. At least I helped finance it to some extent with my 40.00. I hope they succeed. Gonna cancel my account.

Everyone knows, preorder people at least, that we all have over a month left on our subs right?
    Why not wait 3 weeks and see what the devs come up with before you go all doom and gloom.

Quote Originally Posted by darkbladed View Post
    Everyone knows, preorder people at least, that we all have over a month left on our subs right?
    Why not wait 3 weeks and see what the devs come up with before you go all doom and gloom.
    this is a game a game must be fun this game isn't fun only boring and empty

I think its fun
    If you dont think its fun either leave now
    or make the decision in about a month when your sub runs out

I totally agree if you are not having fun don't pay any more money it.
    But I don't see how whining and posting "I'm gunna quit" is helping anything
    Is everyone else, those having fun, supposed to quit too because others are quiting?

I heard a rumor, that content will not be available till after Sept...I suppose we are to stay in our mud huts till then...

Quote Originally Posted by Eekaboo View Post
    I heard a rumor, that content will not be available till after Sept...I suppose we are to stay in our mud huts till then...
    good bye. i think no one want pay for the game right now or want pay only 5% of total accounts selled

Quote Originally Posted by clangedon View Post
    next week i hope maybe this week
    How'd that turn out?

I want a mud hut! *pout*